Oil filter recommendations

2 replies to this topic
  • blitzer544

Posted May 12, 2003 - 01:18 PM

I'm looking for an alternative oil filter. I hate paying $16 at the dealer if there are alternatives. Has anyone used a Hiflo oil filter? Any impressions? Recommendations on others?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dominator426

Posted May 13, 2003 - 10:25 PM

Scotts Micronic reusable stainless steel mesh oil filter pays for itself after a few oil changes and provides superior filtration...

• MotoLocoPat

Posted May 20, 2003 - 01:28 PM

I run Moto Loco Tours and we run Yamaha WR with the Scotts Stainless filters. As pointed out they filter better and are reusable so you dont have to worry about having another filter and they will pay for their selves after a few uses. www.scottsperformance.com

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.