loudest silncer available??

17 replies to this topic
  • pasedogg

Posted January 24, 2010 - 07:10 PM

what is the loudest aftermarket silencer available???

• Souperfly

Posted January 24, 2010 - 07:12 PM

Why would you want the loudest?

Maybe you need to watch the "Harley Davidson" episode of Southpark? :banghead:

• pasedogg

Posted January 24, 2010 - 07:16 PM

i like it loud

• Souperfly

Posted January 24, 2010 - 07:19 PM

Ok then you definitly need to watch that episode and not be such an attention who$#... Just my .02

• Sundog

Posted January 24, 2010 - 07:19 PM

ugg...

• pasedogg

Posted January 24, 2010 - 07:21 PM

i dont give a **** what some cartoon thinks, i want my bike loud

• Souperfly

Posted January 24, 2010 - 07:23 PM

There's always an element of truth to every joke, cartoon or not... Just take the silencer can off and run it open header. But do us all a favor...

1. Find a place in the middle of nowhere.
2. Pin it wide open until you grenade the engine.

That is all.

• Sundog

Posted January 24, 2010 - 07:24 PM

i dont give a **** what some cartoon thinks, i want my bike loud

*ssigh**

sounds like a lot of quad guys around here.

• pasedogg

Posted January 24, 2010 - 07:28 PM

if your not gunna help screw off i dont care for anyone of your opinions unless your pointing me into the direction of the loudest aftermarket silencer

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Willix

Posted January 24, 2010 - 07:40 PM

It's idiots like you who ruin the sport for all of us. Riding areas are being shut down fast enough, they don't need help from you. Modern bikes go fast if you twist the throttle a little.

• KJ790

Posted January 24, 2010 - 07:40 PM

:banghead: Loudest silencer is an oxymoron. Take the silencer off, can't get louder than that...

• Sundog

Posted January 24, 2010 - 07:41 PM

Clamp a straight tube to your mid-pipe. Bend it to clear the plastic and clamp it up.

Aftermarket with an N of 1, cheap and loud

• Krannie McKranface

Posted January 24, 2010 - 09:04 PM

if your not gunna help screw off i dont care for anyone of your opinions unless your pointing me into the direction of the loudest aftermarket silencer

Hey D*ckhead:

This forum is not your own personal search engine. Ever heard of google?

We ARE giving you the information you asked for.

It's called don't do it. You don't seem to have a conscience, so we are giving you one.

Try googling " I am foolish, self-centered, and don't care who else's life I damage' and see what you get.

• Bryan Bosch

Posted January 24, 2010 - 09:12 PM

Geez. If you want to influence people for the good for the sport, try speaking with reason and pass on the childish personal attacks and name calling. That's not going to help get the point across any better.

In reply to the OP, for the sake of the sport, do not run a loud pipe. I too enjoy the sound of a rippin' engine, but I enjoy riding more and loud bikes are used against us in an effort to close our riding areas. As you can see, people here are pretty passionate about the issue, so I sincerely hope you take the issue of sound to heart.

• notime

Posted January 24, 2010 - 10:59 PM

Clamp a straight tube to your mid-pipe. Bend it to clear the plastic and clamp it up.

Aftermarket with an N of 1, cheap and loud

Close.

Since it's important to for the op to have a loud bike, I'd suggest the following:

Add a section of straight pipe bent appx 90 degrees up and routed so the exit is about at the rear of the tank and pointed right at the rider in the normal riding position. Some amount of heat shielding will be necessary so you don't burn your leg. This will keep the rider warm to and may increase brain function in THIS case as the histotoxic hypoxia sets in as a result of carbon monoxide.

This will allows one to fully appreciate the sound of the machine while compensating for other area short comings, as such the potential reduction in seating area shouldn't be a factor.

Geez. If you want to influence people for the good for the sport, try speaking with reason and pass on the childish personal attacks and name calling. That's not going to help get the point across any better.

In reply to the OP, for the sake of the sport, do not run a loud pipe. I too enjoy the sound of a rippin' engine, but I enjoy riding more and loud bikes are used against us in an effort to close our riding areas. As you can see, people here are pretty passionate about the issue, so I sincerely hope you take the issue of sound to heart.

I think krannie gives too much credit.

• pasedogg

Posted January 25, 2010 - 03:12 PM

you people are halarius, first of all

a.non of you have a clue where i live

b. my bike is never heard by anyone but me and my fellow riders

c.i wouldnt give a f*c* if you could hear it

d. your all probily americans living and riding in overpopulated areas and of course no one wants to hear your bikes in there back yard, or run the risk of getting run over or sued,your ruining your own sport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank god my country still has endless unexplored land and proper places to ride bikes without "ruining the sport".

e. have a good day from northern canada

• GCannon

Posted January 25, 2010 - 03:44 PM

Before this thread gets totally out of control what year is the bike so that we can be more helpful?

• Bryan Bosch

Posted January 25, 2010 - 03:50 PM

you people are halarius, first of all

a.non of you have a clue where i live

b. my bike is never heard by anyone but me and my fellow riders

c.i wouldnt give a f*c* if you could hear it

d. your all probily americans living and riding in overpopulated areas and of course no one wants to hear your bikes in there back yard, or run the risk of getting run over or sued,your ruining your own sport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank god my country still has endless unexplored land and proper places to ride bikes without "ruining the sport".

e. have a good day from northern canada

Good luck to you. You have much to learn. With your 'tude, nobody is going to waste their breath helping you. 21, know it all and have the world by the ballz. A lot of us have been there. Hopefully you'll grow up and realize it's not all about you.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.