CFC clutch covers

No replies to this topic
  • BrandonW

Posted May 12, 2003 - 07:31 AM

I recieved my cover in the mail last week, and I was impressed with the piece. Lightweight, yet would not flex or bend; clean machining, no burrs or sharp edges.

I got my hands on some Permatex, slathered that on the back of the clutch cover, and pressed it on. Let it set overnight, then cut away the excess. After installation, I think the bike is much more ready for off-road abuse, and it looks better too!

It is really a clean installation, and if you have ever pushed a hole in your case from the brake lever, you know that holes happen, and this is a great ounce of prevention.

Seriously! I bet this thing does not weigh much more than a couple of ounces. They say an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, and I think these clutch covers are a no-brainer.

Thank you CFC!

:)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.