Big Gaps!

23 replies to this topic
  • Scott_F

Posted November 09, 2000 - 08:00 AM

I also rode at Perris yesterday, and left around 2pm. I finally cleared the whole tabletop on that step up.

For all you Arctic dwellers, the weather was perfect: around 70, sunny with no wind.

• smitty33

Posted November 11, 2000 - 06:05 AM

Rub it in!
Rub it in!

thx for the update Scott.
good job on the tabletop!

later
smitty

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • holeshot

Posted November 13, 2000 - 08:29 AM

ScottF:

I saw your post on ProRide, so it looks like you won the Masters class with the Old Timers yesterday (Sunday 11-12).
Unfortunately, I didn't win my class, so I didn't hold up my end in a possible YZF sweep, but at least I holeshot both of my motos. Phil (ProRide.com), said he'd have some photos on his site soon, but with my luck, he caught me at my most spodely moment.

Was it you who walked by, pointed out my broken number plate and said that I jumped "funny"? :)

Posted Image

[This message has been edited by holeshot (edited 11-13-2000).]

• Scott_F

Posted November 14, 2000 - 10:02 PM

Oops, yeah, that was me, and no offense intended on your jumping technique. At least you had the balls to clear the finish line tabletop while most of your class didn't!

[QUOTE]Was it you who walked by, pointed out my broken number plate and said that I jumped "funny"? :)

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.