Wanted to buy 2007 yamaha wr450f frame with clear title

3 replies to this topic
  • whatabuy

Posted January 20, 2010 - 07:13 PM

looking for a wrecked 2007 wr450f. I have one this is perfect that the insurance put a salvaged title on it and I would like to change that to a clear non salvaged title.. So it looks like I would need a frame with title matching the VIN humber or I may consider selling this perfect very low miles bike as is To give condition of bike the tits are still on the org tires in most erea's and NO wear on side motor plates from boots. its that nice

• William1

Posted January 21, 2010 - 05:05 PM

Why does it have a salvage title, is the real question. It is either a rebuilt wreck or a flood damaged bike.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • HTElectrical

Posted January 21, 2010 - 11:41 PM

I know someone that has a clean titled 08. PM me if you are interested

• ohioryder

Posted January 28, 2010 - 03:36 PM

There's a 07 yz450 frame on ebay for buy-it-now of $399.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.