Scotts damper mount kit - 98/99 YZ/WR

1 reply to this topic
  • knobbyboy

Posted January 18, 2010 - 05:39 PM

Just pulled my Scotts off the old 99 YZ400f. I have the mount kit if anyone needs to buy one shot me a PM. It is for 98-99 YZ and WR 400f's only. Frame clamp is off the oil filler spout. I don't think they even make this mount any longer. The bar clamp is #1003212. This is for 7/8" bars, will not fit any other bikes. Bar clamp is perfect, float pin turns a little stiff. (I'm Knobbyboy on ebay also and you can check my feedback there cause I'm new to TT.) Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mrlopez

Posted January 19, 2010 - 09:59 AM

Man I was looking for one last year, couldn't find one so I order it pay full price for it, Now I run into two of them on eBay and yours arghh

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.