Rear fender with lic, plate shakes and vibirates.

2 replies to this topic
  • yamaharichey

Posted May 10, 2003 - 04:07 PM

I put a YZ rear fender on my WR450, I mounted a UFO tail light under it like a KTM'S. With the license plate attached it shakes and vibirates so bad I'am afraid it will crack. Any one got any ideas how brace it up?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PumpkinHumper

Posted May 10, 2003 - 04:13 PM

Ive got a ufo (KTM) tailight under my yz fender and it is still going strong after 1 year. It eats tailight bulbs but other than that it has worked great. I havent really noticed if it vibrated execessivly or not. never really paid attention to it.

• GPS Dual Sport

Posted May 11, 2003 - 05:18 PM

After losing 2 plates and sucking the rear fender into the rear tire shooting the tail light into orbit I got one of these.
check out the sub frame extension
The $125 price is in Austrailian Dollars. With the exchange rate and shipping is should be a bunch less than that. I ordered directly from B&B and talked with Wendy. Shipping was no problem.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.