4 season toy hauler?

2 replies to this topic
  • kereams

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:44 PM

The wife and i have been looking for a four season toy hauler trailer. We'd like to stay in the 18'-21' range and need it to be four season. It seems to be a hard thing to find, something as simple as better insulation, windows and heated holding tanks.

We've discovered that most of the Desert Fox ones are four season, but not too many of them for sale used. Anyone have more information or know of other brands that fit the bill? I've found the end of the internet with Google and am either using wrong search terms or chasing the impossible.

Thanks!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ca DRZ

Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:42 PM

rv.net might put you on the right path.

• k2rider

Posted 19 January 2010 - 07:35 PM

Good advice from DRZ and I'd also add that Desert Fox has the best reputation for 4 season use.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

Register Close
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.