getting hot

No replies to this topic
  • luis1987

Posted January 16, 2010 - 11:07 AM

ok,, my first post on here. My wr426 has been brilliant. loved every minute of it. Recently, the lower shock bearing went. Long story short, new bush, refit shock, job done. I thought, seen as tank off and everything,, do oil change, put in new plug. did these things, got her running,, straight away, starts to get real hot, exhaust glowing etc. now, before, always run nice and cool. everything the same.. at the moment,, popular opinion seems to be cooling system needs bleeding,,, so i've drained it, and i'm going to replace the coolant tomoz. it also seemed to be pushing coolant back to the bottle,, very slightly. as i say, 2 weeks ago,, running perfect,, and i havent changed a thing.

thanks in advance, luis

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.