Colo. Hayman Fire rehab volunteers wanted

1 reply to this topic
  • flilawsa

Posted May 09, 2003 - 06:34 PM

The CMTRA (Colo. Motorcycle Trail Riders Assoc.) is planning a National Trails Day Work party June 7 (Saturday) on 717 near Westcreek on Trail Creek Road to rehab the trails in the burn area. We are focusing on a section that has washout potential and will continue some work days thru the summer. The Pike District is trying to rehab all the trails in its district if possible. The border is from Woodland Park west to Trail Creek road (near Wildhorn campground and ranch) We will probably work about 4 hours that day. You can respond to our website listed in my profile or contact me direct at 719 687 2635 or flilawsa@aol.com. Thanks , Frank

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dodger

Posted May 10, 2003 - 09:42 AM

Cool, I think I'm free that weekend!

Check your e-mail Frank...

Dodger :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.