2001 in Illinois yet?

3 replies to this topic
  • KasperMX

Posted October 21, 2000 - 03:18 PM

They got my trusty ol 94RMX as a trade,and deposit. Just wondering if i'll be getting a call soon. Need to ride, need to ride soon. Also, about the price thing. They gave me the bike for 5500 & 1550 for my RMX which i thought was a good deal. DGY wouldnt budge from msrp, and only a grand for my trade.
Anyone know of any bike clubs in northern Il.? I need some riding/racing buds.

• Tim

Posted October 24, 2000 - 06:13 AM

Hey Kasper!
I also live in Northern Ill. I try to get out once a week riding someplace. If you are interested, send me an email. I live Crystal lake. If you find a club, let me know, I am also looking.

[This message has been edited by Tim (edited 10-24-2000).]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • KasperMX

Posted October 24, 2000 - 01:49 PM

hey Tim
I'd like to hook up and ride one day.Right now ,Im bikeless and haten life.The dealer should call me soon i hope.As far as the club thing, id like to get together with a bunch of people and just go. i,m not super fast or anything so im looking to be tought a few tricks.I,v been riding with my 1 other friend that rides for about 8 years and sometimes he just doesnt want to go.(hangover, wife, morgage payment, whatever)Planning to race at byron asap,and possibly check out Joliet. sound good?

• Tim

Posted October 25, 2000 - 05:56 AM

Sounds great. Look me up when you get your bike. Don't expect greatness out of me either. This is my first year riding (in the dirt) after about 10 years also. I have not raced since way back then. I will be waiting to hear from you..........

Related Content

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  57 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.