06 WR sticker kit ideas

6 replies to this topic
  • stev0

Posted January 12, 2010 - 02:32 AM

My wr needs a makeover. I run a couple of online motorcycle part stores and im thinking of having something custom made for the bike.

I just have no idea what colors are the best to work with?

any ideas?

• Bandit9

Posted January 12, 2010 - 05:31 AM

Blue and white baby!

• stev0

Posted January 12, 2010 - 05:38 AM

I though so too. However what about white and black, giving it a newspaper overlay look ?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bandit9

Posted January 17, 2010 - 06:55 PM

White and black wouldn't be bad, but the blue frame kind of puts you in a box.

I remember Christini, the AWD company, had a white and black 450X that looked pretty bad azz.

• stev0

Posted January 17, 2010 - 10:01 PM

you feel like painting my frame? :banghead:

• Bandit9

Posted January 18, 2010 - 08:00 AM

I don't even feel like painting my own frame. It is a lot of work just to get the bike stripped down to the frame. In the end, blue and white would look just fine. Add some black rims and it will look nice.

• stev0

Posted January 18, 2010 - 09:25 AM

Black rims would look awesome!

Blue and white you say... hrm...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.