Graphics for tank + shroud

3 replies to this topic
  • yzfrider389

Posted January 10, 2010 - 07:45 AM

I'd like to get new graphics for my tank and shroud, but don't want to buy a full kit. Does anyone know of anywhere where you can just buy these pieces?

• Birdy426

Posted January 10, 2010 - 12:55 PM

One industries sells "OEM Style" graphics for the old WRs and YZFs that are just tank and shrouds. They sell for about 40 bucks.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wondermuscle

Posted January 11, 2010 - 07:19 AM

I'd like to get new graphics for my tank and shroud, but don't want to buy a full kit. Does anyone know of anywhere where you can just buy these pieces?

I was looking on Ebay yesterday for my new steed and there was pages of graphics. Everything from OEM to crazy skulls and such.

• OUTERLIMITS

Posted January 11, 2010 - 12:06 PM

I bout some factory Effex shroud graphics for my WR when I swapped to YZ shrouds. They were also right around $40, which seemed reasonable and they were pretty good looking. Now, since the brush has taken it's toll (and even some bites out of the plastic), I'm thinking of trying these all in one shrouds/graphics from Polisport. Seems like a fair deal considering it is entirely new shrouds with the graphics embedded. Anyone try these yet? This is off their website so no prices, but I think it was somewhere around $49 on Rocky Mountain.
http://www.polisport...=786&ID_ORG=786

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.