Blue Yami with Yellow Cycras

8 replies to this topic
  • wondermuscle

Posted January 08, 2010 - 12:06 PM

Anyone have of pic of that setup? I have naturals now and was thinking of switchin it up a bit.

• stev0

Posted January 08, 2010 - 12:10 PM

photoshop it ?

• wondermuscle

Posted January 08, 2010 - 12:21 PM

photoshop it ?

That never does a real picture justice, at least with my skills...

• SJMC_DON

Posted January 10, 2010 - 05:13 PM

Here's a pic of my buddies old yammi with yellow cycras, don't know if it helps, it's the only one I can find... I just noticed he painted his old devol rad guards yellow. I think yellow accents on your backgrounds will help put it all together... :moon:

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tribalbc

Posted January 10, 2010 - 07:50 PM

Here's a pic of my buddies old yammi with yellow cycras, don't know if it helps, it's the only one I can find... I just noticed he painted his old devol rad guards yellow. I think yellow accents on your backgrounds will help put it all together... :moon:

Posted Image

We've got a full rainbow going there :cheers:

• wondermuscle

Posted January 11, 2010 - 07:17 AM

Thanks for the post Don. That was just what I was looking for.

• SJMC_DON

Posted January 11, 2010 - 01:54 PM

We've got a full rainbow going there :moon:

You know him.... he rides orange now but apparently you guys had some beers up at Apex.

• tribalbc

Posted January 11, 2010 - 06:39 PM

You know him.... he rides orange now but apparently you guys had some beers up at Apex.

You planning on making it up for Apex this year?

• SJMC_DON

Posted January 11, 2010 - 08:34 PM

You planning on making it up for Apex this year?

Seriously considering it, if nothing else, the event looks like a total blast!

I have been a little dormant lately and trying to put on big race myself in April so I have little to no time to ride.. but I need an excuse to get in shape:ride:

You should come down in April and race what we call desert in WA... Bobby Prochnau won it last year and he told me there is all kinds of Canadian Badasses up there.
http://stumpjumpers....010-desert-100/

Sorry the thread went off topic.:moon:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.