Dynatek FS 07+ WR

1 reply to this topic
  • unclemd

Posted January 04, 2010 - 09:22 AM

Been searching for a definitive answer on this throughout the forums to see if the DYNATEK FS ignition gets rid of the steady throttle stutter. At first I could live with it but since installing Hotcams, full exhaust and JD jetting kit it seems to be more noticeable than previous. I experimented with different needle clip positions using the JD red on 4th and 5th clip position as well as the blue needle just to see the effect. I’m running a 48 pilot with a 170main jet due to the mods already completed and my sea level elevation. I’m pretty sure that it is the ignition giving me the stutter problem.

My question is will the Dynatek reduce/eliminate the stutter and will I notice any power increase with the 4 pre programmed curves supplied with the ignition????

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SAthump

Posted January 04, 2010 - 06:22 PM

I would call them to verify.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.