4-strk natl's

No replies to this topic
  • Boit

Posted October 12, 2000 - 12:19 PM

I had the pleasure of attending the Lake Whitney 4-stroke National the first weekend of October and it was superb. The first moto was a war from start to finish between Keith Johnson on a 520SX, Rusty Holland, and Craig Decker who were riding 426's. Holland was on KJ's rear fender for several laps until Decker got by Holland and then hounded KJ the rest of the moto. Those guys are so fast for the entire moto, it just amazes me. The second moto was Decker all the way. Holland took second, KJ took third. Decker had a sizable lead at the end and steadily pulled away each lap. I estimate there were around 18 in the race. The sound those things make when the gate drops is music to my ears. I love this stuff!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.