darn vapor keeps resetting

5 replies to this topic
  • stev0

Posted December 30, 2009 - 08:56 PM

My vapor worked fine for the past 5hours. Untill i pressed the power button, the whole lcd filledup (all the characters went black) and the km/clock were reset. The hour reading is still there though...

any ideas?

• klossWR450

Posted December 31, 2009 - 06:35 AM

battery getting flat? needs replacing once a year roughly

• stev0

Posted December 31, 2009 - 07:04 AM

its brand new?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bubba79

Posted December 31, 2009 - 07:47 AM

im sure it has gone bad, i went thru three of them with the same problem. I have a buddy who works at trail tech, and he says that they get alot of them back.

• byggd

Posted December 31, 2009 - 01:22 PM

Id say low battery or dirty contacts at the battery. Or do you have it wired to the bike's battery?

• stev0

Posted January 04, 2010 - 03:51 AM

There is a battery on the bike. Its not wired directly to the battery. As far as I can see its either running on battery only or its wired to the ignition power.

I will have to check... and i dont really feel like it :moon:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.