2010 yz450f oil filter the same?

4 replies to this topic
  • NE14MX

Posted December 30, 2009 - 10:37 AM

Can anyone verify that the 2010 YZ450F oil filter is the same as previous models? I'm getting together some items as I await my 2010 and want to get a Scotts reusable filter. I can't find any parts fiche online for the new model yet.

• l_campionero

Posted December 30, 2009 - 10:40 AM

Have you asked the dealer from which you purchased the bike? That's their job; it's what they do.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Thumper38

Posted December 30, 2009 - 10:49 AM

It is the same, I asked my dealership when I picked up some!

• ZMoney520

Posted December 30, 2009 - 04:43 PM

These just showed up today from the big brown truck. (I know they are not the type of filter you are talking about but thought it might be an item you are gathering) You can never have enough extra filters to keep you going. These look really nice and the bags are resealable to put them in each time you clean them. Tomorrow my full kit decal works will be here and next week DRD exhaust and Works Connection radiator braces. Fun times.:moon:

Posted Image

• NE14MX

Posted December 31, 2009 - 05:55 AM

Thanks everyone. I ordered the Scotts oil filter. I am also going to order a couple spare Twin Airs (152216). However their site lists the cover for washing (160104) but I get an error when I try to look it up and put it in my cart.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.