Plated 2003 WR450....value?

24 replies to this topic
  • Dube2

Posted January 06, 2010 - 01:40 PM

Why don't you answer my question? Who said or where did you see that my bike was plated and in CA?

I can assure you that you "think" my bike is plated but other then that all you have is an assumption based on an obscured photo. For all you know, I just added a plate holder to make it look plated.

Woops, forgot to respond to this. Nor I or anybody else ever said you are plated in Cal. It was my assumption, but only a real pic will tell the tale. I persoanlly don't give a damn weather your bike is plated or not. I only worry about my own. You have opinions/issues about everybody else's plated bikes.

Keep up the great threads, your words of wisdom are well understood.:moon:

Edited by Dube2, January 06, 2010 - 02:19 PM.

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted January 06, 2010 - 02:25 PM

You have opinions/issues about everybody else's plated bikes.

I have had my own issues about my bikes but I just keep that on the DL aka non public side of things!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • KennyMc

Posted January 06, 2010 - 03:10 PM

I have had my own issues about my bikes but I just keep that on the DL aka non public side of things!

Can't we all just get along:moon::moon:

• Dube2

Posted January 06, 2010 - 03:32 PM

Can't we all just get along:moon::moon:

LOL i was waiting for somebody to post those guys hugging.... This is good stuff. Makes for a borring day at work.

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted January 06, 2010 - 03:58 PM

Can't we all just get along:moon::smirk:

Dube2 and I are just having some good old Fashion fun :lol:

Im glad he was able to pick up that I hold strong to my position :cheers: :smirk:

Of course, Ken your very good at how you approach the subject as well :moon:

I love you guys :p :lol:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.