Good thing this is a b-board and not a chat room

3 replies to this topic

Posted April 02, 2001 - 05:27 PM

I'd never get anything done. :)

Any projects in the works for a chat room? Bryan? Bill?

It's your world, I just play in it!

'00WR, WB E-Series S-Bend w/7 discs, Stock header, throttle stop trimmed, airbox cover removed. Stock jetting. 4500ft.

• Marty

Posted April 02, 2001 - 05:35 PM

Bulldog I like your thinking to bad I would be the only person on in the middle of the night, I already talk to myself. :) But I like that idea, a chat room for those of us with nothing to do with our time.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Taffy

Posted April 02, 2001 - 10:53 PM

i think it's inevitable but i also think that people who struggle with their english, impatient people like er? nobody springs to mind! would not bother.

also priceless info would just go between three people etc.

writing gives you a chance to modify & reflect.

don't fix it unless it's broke. know when you onto a good thing.

anyway, anyone who wants a chat room for just one MODEL of bike needs to get out the house more!

• Bill

Posted April 03, 2001 - 02:12 AM

Bryan had asked recently about anyone wanting to try AOL's instant messenger. I think he and I were the only ones who tried it. It was very easy to set up, I just asked my teenager :) There is also a chat version available, also voice chat.

At this point, my vote would be for a FAQS section. It's great to see this site being so popular and a support center for information (it's intent in creation). But, if I have to answer another question about handlebars or throttle stops. I may go postal :D

If you guy would like to set-up a time to go into instant messenger, I be happy to join you guys.

97 KDX220, 86 TTR225, 99 WR400f, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.