Merry Christmas! What did you get!!!!!!!

43 replies to this topic
  • mywifefarts

Posted December 25, 2009 - 10:00 PM

Ouch! Take some advice: don't laugh, and DON'T sneeze!

Merry Christmas to everyone. May you all be truly blessed.

Thanks but it was probably inevitable that I learn the hard way!:moon:

• boosted22

Posted December 25, 2009 - 10:47 PM

got a iphone, and a flaty on the rear of me bike to spoil a wick day rid'n lol, but it gets better the local bike shop is shut for a week now over christmas and new years lol...............

• freerider_australia

Posted December 25, 2009 - 11:31 PM

father christmas got me a 2010 yz450 i thanked him for the next generation of dirt bike

• mywifefarts

Posted December 25, 2009 - 11:40 PM

father christmas got me a 2010 yz450 i thanked him for the next generation of dirt bike

:thinking:Tell Father Christmas that I'm willing to be put up for adoption. It's never too late!

• Thumper38

Posted December 26, 2009 - 04:09 AM

I picked up my 2010 YZ450 and got some gift cards for my local shop! Life is good!

• alstar250

Posted December 26, 2009 - 07:43 AM

After going back and forth - Yosh RS2 or Dr D - Yosh RS2 or Dr D..Hmmmm and there it was under the tree.

A Yoshimura RS2 exhaust. Leave it up to the wife to make those decisions we husbands never seem to be able to...lol That and some Cycra Pro Bend hand guards. We all are truly blesed

• xextr3m3

Posted December 26, 2009 - 07:16 PM

the 450 got new ASV F1's and blue anodized front master cover.
Today at canegie it got a new clutch cable and a good flogging.
Riding pants and jersey
cash....which is going to equal tires for my dodge
deep fryer.....nom nom nom goodness:banana:
and a sweet jacket

• flapwick

Posted December 26, 2009 - 07:19 PM

Santa got me a 450 cam for my 426 (no more lever!).Leatt braces and HRP chest protectors for me and my son. Just got back a couple of hours ago from trying them out and they feel great. It was a just a little restrictive looking up as I tend to hold my head up a little high anyway(maybe trying to unfold a few of my many chins.....). But I love the chest protector with the heavy foam padding front and back as well as the rib protectors/kidney belt that came with it(for a little extra elf money,that is). WHOOOOOO!!!! OH yeah.....,I also got a set of renthal fatbars with the YZ/Henry height and bend and I LOVE THEM!!!!! It turns out the fatbars I had on my bike were more of a desert rider height(very tall),and I have NEVER liked the feel of my front end from the day I got my bike in April of this year.I never felt like I was on top of the bike in corners. Today at the track I finally trusted my front end and stopped even thinking about it and just hit the corners like I wanted to. I'm serious....it is such a huge change and I never would have guessed a 10 mm lower handlebar with a little more sweep would make that much difference.Check your bars!!!!!

• 6StringGeek

Posted December 26, 2009 - 07:22 PM

I got a sweater...seriously. But I am riding an event tomorrow which i am excited about...maybe I'll wear the sweater!

Most of the stuff was for my kids, and that makes me most happy.

• BBrown626

Posted December 26, 2009 - 08:30 PM

I got a sweater...seriously. But I am riding an event tomorrow which i am excited about...maybe I'll wear the sweater!

Most of the stuff was for my kids, and that makes me most happy.

Making it a good life for the kids is what is important. My son got a 2010 250F. I got a big tool chest to organize my stuff and some new tools so I don't have to work out of my track box. :moon::banana:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • psmith85

Posted December 26, 2009 - 09:07 PM

My best present is/was time with the family, good food and watching the Cavs beat the Lakers.

• yz_for_me

Posted December 26, 2009 - 09:23 PM

Here's my present, but it isn't coming till the 29th.

Posted Image

It's the triangle area of land (20 acres) north of the road. The picture is old enough it doesn't have the house on it. Of course a mx track is coming this spring. :moon:

• RJB

Posted December 27, 2009 - 06:58 AM

Santa dropped off a 2010 KTM690 Enduro-R to keep my YZ company and to get me around the island next year :moon:

• hitHard757

Posted December 27, 2009 - 07:04 AM

new yz 250 2010

• RMCoastie

Posted December 27, 2009 - 08:52 AM

2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Bighorn Edition! HEMI, 4x4, 4" Lift and 35" BFG MT's...

• jaybird67k

Posted December 27, 2009 - 07:35 PM

I got a new Nikon SB-900 Flash for my camera and it is sweet it really makes the colors pop.

We took a few pic's today. I'm # 67.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Later, Jason

• ZMoney520

Posted December 28, 2009 - 06:40 AM

I got a new Nikon SB-900 Flash for my camera and it is sweet it really makes the colors pop.

We took a few pic's today. I'm # 67.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Later, Jason

Nice Pics. I like the look of using the flash as a fill flash. It allows you to get the color of the sky. I need to try that next time I am at the track. :moon:

• ZMoney520

Posted December 28, 2009 - 06:43 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• CaptainKnobby

Posted December 28, 2009 - 02:15 PM

I bought myself a FMF 4.1 full exhaust system and full graphics kit from Decal Works for my 2010 450f that isnt here yet:smirk:

My wife got me three pairs of O'neal mx socks,Two leatt brace sock kit's,O'neal mayhem pants and jersey and six bottle's of liquid performance cycle wash:banana:

• machalooney

Posted December 28, 2009 - 05:06 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:moon:

Ride dat sombitch!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.