Suggestions of places to ride in the Tahoe area.

4 replies to this topic
  • ASternad

Posted May 02, 2003 - 05:39 PM

My buds and I will be in tahoe May 15-19. Wondering if there is any areas open to ride. Any suggestions?

• Fryboy

Posted May 03, 2003 - 03:49 AM

Hi ASternad,

I don't know of any place that would be open close to Tahoe besides Foresthill and Mammoth Bar in Auburn.

I would suggest going over the mountain and riding the desert in Carson City Nevada. That is an awesome place.

Have a good time,
Fryboy

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • NORCALRIDE

Posted May 03, 2003 - 04:23 AM

Do a search here, I think someone said there is a forestry track near northstar. Last year I took my bike up there, my family goes every year, and I rode Blackwood canyon, it's on the homewood side. It was pretty fun, rode part of the rubicon back, pissed off the jeepers! :)

• NORCALRIDE

Posted May 03, 2003 - 04:26 AM

OK, here's the post I was looking for.

http://www.thumperta...=true#Post87649

• Chas_M

Posted May 03, 2003 - 08:53 AM

Plus Georgetown, and Gerle Creek (near Loon Lake).

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.