Feb '10 MXA

44 replies to this topic
  • Davey762

Posted December 24, 2009 - 08:33 PM

Right. And if Bubba switched to KTM tomorrow he wouldn't win the SX title either I suppose. :moon:

BTW: Not sure how you can say I hate Yamaha. I came from a YZ and loved it, other than the fact that it didn't turn. Still one of the best suspended bikes I've owned.

If stewart switched to KTM for supercross he would be at a disadvantage, reed would be happy lol.

Preston went on the record saying the bike (KTM) was shit for supercross because of the frame, works good outdoors but is crap for supercross.

• Fast Forward

Posted December 24, 2009 - 08:35 PM

It sounds to me like RICKK is just a Yamaha hater. Well I'm a Yamaha lover and probably always will be. Lets just wait a couple weeks and see how that better handling and more powerful KTM does against the Yamaha in SX.:moon::ride::cheers:
Im not just talking about Stewart Im talking about all the Yamaha riders.

So if I understand your logic correctly Carmichael and Reed won all their races because the Suzuki is a superior bike…

Bikes don’t race bikes, rider’s race riders! I’ve sure seen a lot of great bikes loose races because the riders didn’t do their part and I’ve seen a lot of poor bikes win races because the rider did do their part. I don’t consider any of the bikes now (especially the pro’s machines) poor so therefore the racing is rider against rider.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ReedRulz

Posted December 24, 2009 - 08:44 PM

So if I understand your logic correctly Carmichael and Reed won all their races because the Suzuki is a superior bike…

Bikes don’t race bikes, rider’s race riders! I’ve sure seen a lot of great bikes loose races because the riders didn’t do their part and I’ve seen a lot of poor bikes win races because the rider did do their part. I don’t consider any of the bikes now (especially the pro’s machines) poor so therefore the racing is rider against rider.

What logic? I just said lets see what happens thats all.

• ReedRulz

Posted December 24, 2009 - 08:49 PM

And I do think the Suzuki is a good bike, best turning bike you can buy. Its a lot harder to make a bad turning bike turn well than it is to get extra horsepower to an under powered bike. I would rather have the Suzuki than the Honda or the KTM.

• ProMed

Posted December 24, 2009 - 09:57 PM

Exactly.

Not to mention that I guess he just don't understand the ignorance in comparing production bikes with the factory bikes that are being raced.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450FX OR YZ450F by MESSMAKER

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  30 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

Should I buy this bike? help....... by Numsa Hul

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   What bike should I buy?
  • 10 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.