Moving to Arizona

6 replies to this topic
  • Idahoan

Posted May 02, 2003 - 07:32 AM

At the end of this month I will be moving to Glendale, Arizona. Would appreciate any TTer's from that area that would be willing to show me the local riding areas. I usually ride single track and open trails, but am excited to experience the desert. You can contact me by email.
Ty :)

• YZ400Court

Posted May 02, 2003 - 04:23 PM

We will welcome you with open arms. Check out this site...good rides with great people in Arizona.

• Richard56

Posted May 03, 2003 - 04:42 AM

That's a very good place to stay... How I wish I can go back there again... :) :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • singletracker500

Posted May 03, 2003 - 01:24 PM

Well, I don't know about the 'open arms' thing Court.... :D But at least an extended hand to shake... And of course some great trails! :)

• wrenduro450

Posted May 05, 2003 - 12:15 PM

I have a friend that has a house in paradise valley. We go to lake pleasent and unload. :D The trail system is marked okay. :) We ride to crown king and back. Sometimes to prescott. Crownking has fuel, a little store, And a bar n grill. :D It's awesome riding :D Good luck and great riding.

• Chas_M

Posted May 05, 2003 - 08:10 PM

Another excellent AZ website is

• singletracker500

Posted May 05, 2003 - 08:16 PM

If you ride a quad there's none better...

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.