Diaphragm

3 replies to this topic
  • Richard56

Posted May 02, 2003 - 06:05 AM

Anybody knows where I can get the diaphragm for my 98' WR400F??? It is the one located just below the choke... Some says just de-octopus it but I really don't know how about doing it... Can anyone tell me where I can get that stupid diaphragm... :D :D
I tried I've tried Yamaha of Troy but can't seem to find the diaphragm.... Where else can I get it from... :) :D

• MOmilkman

Posted May 02, 2003 - 09:09 AM

Mr. Death,

I just took mine off recently and am not using it. I would just give it to you.

However, I have only been able to run the bike for a short period of time since (BTW: It ran phenomonally :)) and Im not sure I want to get rid of it just yet in case I need to reverse the whole procedure. (Just in case it starts running bad for some reason)

Do the de-octopus. Very simple. Just take it off, plug the exposed ports with vacumn caps and a slight modification in jetting. :D

heres the link to how to do it. HERE

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Richard56

Posted May 02, 2003 - 09:53 PM

A bit confusing... no pictures... you know, picture tells a thousand words... Anyway, let me know if you don't want that diaphragm...
Thanks
Knight :)

• Richard56

Posted May 04, 2003 - 07:07 AM

Please... :D :D :)
Any kind soul please sell me or tell me where I can get that diaphragm for my carb... :D :D :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.