Seat Measurements - Please help

1 reply to this topic
  • MXer74

Posted December 20, 2009 - 05:52 PM

Remove all Advertisements

Hello,
I actually ride and race Husqvarna motorcycles but am looking for a BLUE seat cover for it. I am hoping someone on here can give me some seat measurements off their YZF 450 in hopes that a YZF seat cover will fit my bike. Just measurements from front to back, side to side, and height. If anyone could please help me on this, I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Blake

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • FinchFan194

Posted December 20, 2009 - 06:09 PM

I got my blue gripper seat cover for my YZf at throttlejockey.com I bet if you called then Mon they would give you dimensions of the fabric as there was a lot of excess when I installed mine about 2 weeks ago.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.