front brake line backwards on m/c????????

2 replies to this topic
  • live_to_ride

Posted May 01, 2003 - 06:35 PM

I am tearing my bike apart after owning it less than 24 hrs. :) One little detail that confused me was how the front brake line was mounted on the master cylinder. It looked backwards and twisted from the factory. I turned it around and it looks normay and healthy now. Is anyone else's like this? :D

Chris

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Lon13

Posted May 02, 2003 - 04:25 PM

I noticed the same thing. I thought to myself that that can't be right. It really interferes with my hand guards that way. I checked the manual and thats how it's mounted there. It just looks wrong. I'm going to do the honda hose mod to my bike since I'm pretty picky about the front brake. I'm hoping that the new hose fits better.:)

• r1superstar

Posted May 05, 2003 - 05:30 PM

No, it's normal. BTW Chris, why did you return the Devol radiator guards? :) Did you keep the Fly ramp or return that too? Get back to me as soon as you can..............db

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.