thanks guys

3 replies to this topic
  • kev94mx

Posted September 26, 2000 - 07:25 AM

I HAVE DECIDED TO GET THE 426 . YOU ALL HAVE HELPED ALOT. I AM LOOKIG FORWARD TO GET THE BIKE. MY BIKE IS DONE SOLD. THERE IS ONE PROBLEM I HAVE A BROKE COLLAR BONE RIGHT KNOW FROM A PRATICE DAY ON MY 250. SONE AS I AM BETTER I WILL BE RIDING. I HAVE DONE FOUND AND BOUGHT MY 426 BUT NOT PICKED IT UP YET. I LOOK FORWARD TO TALKING TO YOU GUYS IN THE FUTURE.

• MikeOK

Posted September 26, 2000 - 02:20 PM

Welcome kev, and good luck with the new bike. Sorry to hear about the collarbone. There are lots of knowledgable people here who can answer about any question so don't hesitate to ask...

Mike

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Numpsy

Posted September 26, 2000 - 10:15 PM

Well kev,
Get ready for the ride of Your life !!!
Hope You will love Your 426 as I do mine.....
Good luck and wlcome to "la familia"

Numpsy

• 426_Monster

Posted September 26, 2000 - 11:14 PM

Originally posted by Numpsy:
Well kev,
Get ready for the ride of Your life !!!
Hope You will love Your 426 as I do mine.....
Good luck and wlcome to "la familia"

Numpsy

Get ready for the time of your live. In a view weeks from now you wont know why you ever rode a two-smoke
Hope the new bike will only give pleasure

------------------

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.