What handguards are you running, Post a pic.

23 replies to this topic
  • MaddogYZ

Posted December 21, 2009 - 06:12 PM

I had the Aceribs rally pro's and the sides dented in really easy. I now have Cycra probends and they're super beefy, ocasionlly they will slip but all bar mounts do sometimes.

FYI on the new Cycra CRM mount kit: the clamp mounts down on the straight section of handle bar right above the fork tubes. The WR fork cap sticks up and interferes with the clamp. I had to return mine and get the strandard mount.

• Parx_400

Posted December 21, 2009 - 11:10 PM

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Math

Posted December 22, 2009 - 06:20 AM

per what I can see on the pics, the msr seem to be the same as the enduro eng and the moose too...

• Jeekinz

Posted December 22, 2009 - 06:42 AM

Those mounts you have would eliminate alot of the issues I have with the Cycras. The bars on the Cycras aren't bending so much, it's the mount for the triple clamp. The aluminum is soft as all hell, I have to whack them back into shape with a hammer. That's why I made up a brace to go in between them. I'll post a pic on Monday.

Sorry for the crappy pics.

Here's the brace I made. I think Cycra makes something called The Solution which is basically the same thing only more expensive. Those mounts used on the top clamp is the weak spot. I used 1/4x1" flat stock from Lowes. I think it was $5 for 4 feet.

I run the plastics too, they just arent on right now.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.