PNW: Looking for a few good mullets...

4 replies to this topic
  • BrandonW

Posted May 01, 2003 - 02:19 PM

Don't know if you have caught it or not, but there are rumblings of putting together a TT team to attempt a 24 hour race near Goldendale, Wa., on November 8th. The course is Starvation Ridge.

What are the prospects of putting together a Blue Team?

Would be nice to see TT Blue, vs TT Red, TT Orange and of course TT Yellow to come in with the sweep riders..

:)

Men, this mission, if you choose to accept it, will probably be a hell of a lot of fun!

Here is the previous link:
Other Thread from "NorthWest" section...

• Switchback

Posted May 02, 2003 - 07:27 PM

Sweep eh! I guess someone has to "sweep" up all them Yamaha parts after the motors go boom. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BruceWA

Posted May 03, 2003 - 06:54 AM

Ouch. :)

They won't be blue and yellow. :D

• duhave

Posted May 15, 2003 - 05:21 AM

Anyone interested in doing this race? If you, please post a note of it so we al lcan try to get coordinated.
Thanks!

• 96warrior

Posted May 18, 2003 - 09:43 AM

The link didn't work, that's too far way for me :).

I was gonna say, bay city seems to be the mullet capital of michigan. I thought those were fazed out in the 80's! :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.