You fools can't fade this

2 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted September 24, 2000 - 10:03 PM

Hey,
All I just thought I'd share my news with everyone here online...well the news is I won 1st place in a jumping competiton in my home town now I'm supposed to compete in another in a couple months I believe it is the state. Looking forward to whipping their asses too...BECAUSE THEY CAN"T FADE ME!!!!!!
Anyway, I was wondering if any of you had opinions about jumping...and if any of you need advice just ask the winner...ME! Beause I got the antidote for all your jumping problems...just win a trophy and money and you'll be all set...if you are good enough.

Well, later my fools!!!!

Faded_2000

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted September 24, 2000 - 11:51 PM

Well heck! I never knew it felt so great to be faded. I really want to be just like this idiot so I can fade too!

Uh huh!

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted September 25, 2000 - 01:31 AM

Hello Sucker,
I´m glad that You won, but I wonder if You are like the most of the guys in jumping competitions.... Slow as hell on a regular track ?!?!?
If You can´t take the heat, get Your head out of the oven !!!

REAL MX for ever

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.