Do you know what your problem is....

55 replies to this topic
  • John_Lorenz

Posted July 17, 2002 - 10:14 AM

:) 2 YEARS OLD :D

Man do I feel like a Ego-Ahole :D

Who is the moron who reposted this thing

YamaFreak did "posted July 17, 2002 08:02 AM", troooolllllll troooollllll troooollllllllllll

Oh Man Oh Man Oh Man was I dupped, Now I knwo what vegas feels like when he cant answer a question
(Just Fuunning Vegas) :D

[ July 17, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

• yznvegas

Posted July 17, 2002 - 10:24 AM

Fastfrank: well I did not realize that this post was almost 2 years old so if I offended anyone I am sorry, my bad, I still think this post did have some very good points though.

Yznvegas: Since you directly named me as the one that pissed you off, I think you should also aim your apology directly at me. Thank you.

• John_Lorenz

Posted July 17, 2002 - 10:26 AM

It was a blanket appoligy vegas "BLANKET STATEMENT" :)

• yznvegas

Posted July 17, 2002 - 10:45 AM

Ego, I didn't know you changed your name to "fastfrank"????
:)

• Blade275

Posted July 17, 2002 - 11:59 AM

WELL BOO HOO DUDE, MAYBE WHEN YOU FINALLY FIGURE OUT THAT GOD ISN'T GOING TO TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOUR BIKE YOU WILL COME AROUND AND USE THIS SITE FOR WHAT ITS SUPPOSED TO BE USED FOR. MODERATORS, FEEL FREE TO LOCK MY ACCOUNT FOR THIS BUT I JUST CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

[ July 17, 2002: Message edited by: Bill ]

• firejake69

Posted July 17, 2002 - 12:08 PM

FREAKS..........

• John_Lorenz

Posted July 17, 2002 - 12:12 PM

Poo poo Heads

Kaa Kaa Nose

Pee Pee Mouths

another words
Kaa Kaa Poo poo Pee Pee

There feel better now firejake69

and Blade275 I take it your not a religious guy..

Well All I can say is there will not be any athiests in hell ? Hummmmm

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 17, 2002 - 01:34 PM

I also must admit that I did not read the entire original post.
BUT .......
I also EMPATHIZE with you about your troubles but.........living in the BEAUTIFULL state of UTAH, I already have a mouth full of RELIGION that has been FORCED upon me!
I DONT NEED ANYMORE!!! :)
Not that I am athiest or something but there is a time (Sunday) and a place(church) for this sort of thing.
I think I am getting a stomache ache! :D CHURCH.COM<<<<HERE>>> :D

[ July 17, 2002: Message edited by: THUMPIN' ROCK HUCKER ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rmarion

Posted July 17, 2002 - 03:33 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Put it to REST.

Kill it........

Randy, I hope every thing worked out.

But.....

Yes I trash all Japs chains when new. I have two new chains with no hours on them, if anyone wants them?

Spockets bolts - Yes, I loc tite same day.

Grease all bearing races, YES.

Clutchs.... No problems here, fresh oil every 3-5 hours.

Geez wiz...
I just bought a new Ford 4x4, (in 1997 for 35K) why should I have to change oil in that vehicule, for 35K they should run forever? :)

Get Real....

God Bless.

Learn to wrench.

Who has my YZ 450!

• Blade275

Posted July 17, 2002 - 08:52 PM

HOLY CRAP, I'M REALLY DUMB!!!!!
exactly why are we bringing this back 2 years later? I hadn't even started riding yet when this was started.

• Matt_W

Posted July 18, 2002 - 12:58 AM

Did you ever notice that the people who belieive they are the best Christians, are in reality the worst people you've ever met? They preach to everyone all day long, and yet they have the fewest morals of anyone . . . freaking Zealots !!!

• xtreme165

Posted July 18, 2002 - 03:18 AM

Matt W, I agree notice it more and more! &%$#@! is this churchtalk.com!! It makes me laugh how you know they are thinking the whole time there throwing out religious BS they think they are doing such good.

• xtreme165

Posted July 18, 2002 - 03:20 AM

All ya one more thing, look at the ratio of priest and mallestation of young innocent kids.

• John_Lorenz

Posted July 18, 2002 - 03:48 AM

Ok I took the bait

What on earth or how do you equate, the lowsy freaking pediphile priests with all of Christian dome

I know the same way a one looks at a kid that is covered with tattoes and piercings.

Dont ya love Profiling.............

I will add, I am a Christian, have been since I was 25. I make no bones about it, I dont act like it at times, I also dont bring it to the forum, unless something like this occurs.

Some say why Ego Why. Well part of the change in attitude on TT, is becouse of my beliefs. I started to really look at how I was using TT as a cover to be something I am not, doing things saying things I normally dont say in Public, unless provoked. Am I perfect NO, am I a hypacrite, some may think so, I dont. Do I and have I made an effort to be what I am, portarting myself here as I would in public, Yes. Am I ashamed for the way that a few priests have damaged the public view of Christianity Oh Ya.

But remember, in any orginaztion there are bad people, evil people. To me they are dregs and should be in jail for what they have done. No excuses no nothing just jail..............

So flame me if ya want, you have a right to, but dont start flaming the GOD I worship please, I dont attack you for your believes or non believes, in fact I respect your right to not believe or whatever.

Just me
Ego

[ July 18, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

• FASTFRANK

Posted July 18, 2002 - 05:20 AM

"Vegas" I am sorry but first off I did not realize this thread was 2 years old, but second their were quite a few comments that were made to this thread that were made yesterday and not 2 years ago, If I directly aimed my reply or (vent) at you than sorry, but a few things I read offended me. I completely agree with Ego in regards to there is a place for church and it may not be here, agreed, OK, but YZKicks had a few good points, maybe the religious statements and prayers were getting out of hand and that is why the flaming started. But everyone has the right to believe what they want. I know what I believe so that is all that should matter to me. I mean dam I guess I am a bad person because where was I last night, Seeing Korn and Puddle of Mudd at a concert. You talk about Freaks, man some crazy people there and Korn, Probably the best show I have seen live yet, They are definitely some Krazy guys. There beliefs may be different than mine but don't mean I can't enjoy the music they sing. Everyone is different me, you , Ego, Yzkicks, Oh well, let's get back to business as usual,

what do you think, if anyone has a problem with there YZ Yamaha should just replace the whole bike free of charge, LOL Let get a petition going labled, Dear Yamaha, I had my clutch basket explode, or my tank crack, or my chain stretch out in two rides, I want an 03, and you can have my old bike, LOL, Peace Fellas, Frank :)

• John_Lorenz

Posted July 18, 2002 - 05:26 AM

FF
Thats called Class Action

class action suit

A lawsuit brought by one party on behalf of a group of individuals all having the same grievance.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.