Do you know what your problem is....

55 replies to this topic
  • ART

Posted September 26, 2000 - 10:27 AM

Not to be insensitive, but I thought this was a YZ426 forum.

• Kennymac

Posted September 26, 2000 - 11:00 AM

YES!!! Thank you! For you few religious fanatics out there - find a forum that wants to see/hear your prayers. Wait here's one for ya:
Oh Lord please develop a web site where these people may find other people who actually want to see stuff about you and read prayer. Let them express peace towards others.... by praying somewhere else.

Thank you for your support.

Originally posted by ART:
Not to be insensitive, but I thought this was a YZ426 forum.

• Tree_Slayer

Posted September 26, 2000 - 11:04 AM

James Dean Best wishes for your little girl,hope the Doctors can help her soon. Randy and eric give it a break with all your Bs. save it for church on Sunday.I'll be at my own church in The Mtns. on my Yz.

[This message has been edited by Tree Slayer (edited 09-26-2000).]

• Kennymac

Posted September 26, 2000 - 11:25 AM

I'm sorry for your daughter. I didn't mean any disrespect towards you regarding prayer. I saw these posts w/people just praying and I thought it was inapropriate for this forum.
Good luck

• YZ426_Kicks

Posted September 26, 2000 - 02:26 PM

In defense of James, his daughter, his family, Erik, and myself

NO weapon that is formed against US shall prosper, and EVERY tongue which rises against
US in judgment I do condemn. This is my heritage as a servant of the Lord and my (our) righteousness is from You, O Lord of Hosts. If there are those who have been speaking or praying against us, or seeking harm or evil to us or who have rejected us, I ( WE ) forgive them, and having forgiven them, I ( WE ) bless them in the name of the Lord.

Guys, no one, especially I, am trying to turn this into a religious fanatical website. The fact is, James in his desparation, for the love of his child, cried out for help. How you could possibly blame him for that I'll never know. The pain and suffering a parent feels for their child's suffering MUST BE ASTOUNDING. I don't know...I'm not a father, but I cannot sit idly by while James suffers and struggles with what I sense as helplessness.

I will come to the side of anyone who cries out for my assistance, even my enemies.

I can see how just coming across my prayer can take someone by surprise, but y'all should be reading each reply, not skimming them. We all have something important to say.
Nothing can be more important than the cries of someone in distress, especially for a humble child!

Are our Yamaha's so important to us that we can't stop, and consider that little girl? or her mother and father? Is anything, other than James request in here, a matter of life or death? You can choose to walk away from your Yammie, but James, nor his daughter can walk away from this.

You decide, by yourselves. Then if, like my brother Erik, whom I bless in Jesus Name, you speak out for James, so shall you the same return to you. If you don't wan't to say anything, then don't. But don't come against those showing compassion, for some day, you may need this very same type of compassion in a situation that's beyond your control.

I hold no malice or anger towards anyone who replied out of anger, or contempt.

Nor am I attempting to convert anyone. Truth is, the only one who can convert you is YOU! YOU have to want the LORD in YOU. YOU have to want to receive HIM! God did all He can by giving His son! The rest is up to you.

Talk about me all you want to. I talk about you too! but on my knees, lifting you all toward heaven, for God's Divine Protection, and Deliverance.

Stand Firm James, you're daughter, through faith will be healed! Prepare for you're miracle, because its on its way!

May God bless one and all!

YZ426 Kicks

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted September 27, 2000 - 08:57 AM

James I hope things work out for your daughter.

426 kicked in the head - The only miracle would be if you put a CORK in it for a change. You should take up golf and give us ALL a break. If you would pay even the slightest bit of attention you'd have figured out that the dealer adjusted the fuel screw to stop the bogging and the pipe getting so hot. No jetting change, just a normal adjustment that is explained in your manual.

• YZ426_Kicks

Posted September 27, 2000 - 05:04 PM

Originally posted by SuperMoto:
James I hope things work out for your daughter.

426 kicked in the head - The only miracle would be if you put a CORK in it for a change. You should take up golf and give us ALL a break. If you would pay even the slightest bit of attention you'd have figured out that the dealer adjusted the fuel screw to stop the bogging and the pipe getting so hot. No jetting change, just a normal adjustment that is explained in your manual.

Just a normal adjustment that is explained in your manual, huh? Tell me, just when did you show up in my driveway, and watch everything done according to Yammies manual?

Why don't you give everyone a break and become registered Supermoto, help people, and lift James Daughter up without contempt for those who help. Then maybe you have a right to speak!

Or are you one of those rare super experienced guys who knew everything about their bikes when you made your first kick on your PW50?

Forgive me Father, for anger is a dangerous thing.

YZ426 Kicks

[This message has been edited by YZ426 Kicks (edited 09-27-2000).]

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted September 30, 2000 - 02:17 AM

You guys have got to be joking. :)

• James_Dean

Posted September 30, 2000 - 05:35 PM

Randy, Erik, Tree Slayer, Kennymac, Supermoto, and others unknown,
-Thankyou for your prayers and thoughts.

-I was the person asking for prayers and am sorry if this has offended some of you.

-This was not meant to detract from YZ forum. The topic was "Do you know what your problem is...." Yes, I do. I've ridden dirt bikes most of my life and want to now as much as ever. The condition with my daughter takes priority over this and just about anything else. I get to ride but not as much as before. Sometimes a little break here on-line makes up for the inability to go ride on those days when she's having seizures or recovering. If some Divine intervention gives her a life that most of us take for granted it would be a miracle in itself. Maybe someday she will be able to ride a YZ125F and we can go roost. :) Yamaha needs one to fill out the model line-up (2002??). In the mean time I think this thread has probably seen enough. :D

James Dean

[This message has been edited by James Dean (edited 09-30-2000).]

• wy4tt

Posted October 03, 2000 - 07:27 PM

you sure jerry springer isn't in the house? hmmm...sorry randy. there's really only one thing to say. if you'd bought a KTM, you wouldn't be wasting your time here!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YZ426_Kicks

Posted October 04, 2000 - 02:05 PM

Originally posted by wy4tt:
you sure jerry springer isn't in the house? hmmm...sorry randy. there's really only one thing to say. if you'd bought a KTM, you wouldn't be wasting your time here!!

Hey WY4TT,

Please check out my reply on " Did this rookie by the wrong bike ". I hope that it helps you ( all ).

God Bless!

YZ426 Kicks

• So_Cal_Erik

Posted October 04, 2000 - 03:57 PM

Hey WY4TT, apologizing was the right thing to do. I know the excitement you're feeling as far as getting a new 520 goes, but kicking a man while he's down, that's not too cool. Anyway,I own a 99wr400 and a ktm400sx(2000),
the ktm blows the yamaha away in all departments. I went out to the Elsinore mx track today with my buddy, and he rides a 2000 xr400(honda), and I decided (since it's been a while) to take out the WR400 and break loose some of the cobwebs. I just want to say that getting the ktm is still one of the best choices I've made. The WR is heavy, and you can feel it. I had arm pump right away, the ktm almost never gives me that problem, especially at Elsinore, It just feels so much lighter and steers so much easier. The Honda, even with its mushy suspension,carves better turns than the wr and even though the wr has more "hit" the xr is much smoother through the turns and accelerating out of them due to the tractability characteristics of the motor.(the xr has a biggun exhaust and has been jetted and airbox and filter opened up, so it runs as fast as any xr i've ever ridden.) I will say that my KTM definately is more powerful than the Honda and has that tractor-like motor too, but revs and pulls much faster and higher in the r's. I'm rambling here, so go enjoy your new Katoom520
you'll love it. Erik

So Cal Erik
Visit my club's site at <A HREF="
" TARGET=_blank>

[This message has been edited by So Cal Erik (edited 10-04-2000).]

• YamaFreak

Posted July 17, 2002 - 05:02 AM

FREAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FREAKS!!!!

• Kirtwell

Posted July 17, 2002 - 05:24 AM

• John_Lorenz

Posted July 17, 2002 - 05:35 AM

I admit first I did not read all of the original post.

I just got sick of the hammering on Yamaha and how bad the product is. and the guys disalusionment on saving the world from the meanines.

Geez dude sounds like rhetoric fromthe WTO Nazi's

All corp is Bad & Evil.

Why dont you get together with the poor slouch that crippled himslef he has a good laywer.

Look bottom line is it is not the manufactures fault, at least not entirly, You bought the bike and kept it, you kept putting money into it and kept yur mouth shut until now.

I sold plenty of "Mechanical devices" or plain just threw them away becouse they were crap

I will never buy a GM product again, that includes chevy, (Dang I loved Chevy)

I will never buy from certian manufactures or from certain countries, Why becouse I investigate "IN_VEST_I_GATE" the holding of the company, what the promote and who they indorse.

I will not buy Camal back products, I never buy MADE IN CHINE "OUTRIGHT" No red bullits am I suppling

So the bottom line is

I understand your frustration. You mention this is your first dirt bike and experiance.

Allot of us have been in the sport a long along time, we understand that these bikes are built to be beat up, raced, crashed. I think that all the Big 4 have produced bikes that hold up very well for the amount / percentage that have been sold and running with no issues.

Ya first year runs may have problems, yes they need to fix them and be responcible, yes we should be on top of the issues, demanding that things get fixed.

and that comes with RESPONCIBILITY

you are responcible for your bike alone PERIOD.

Read the disclaimer on the bike ever here that DISCLAIMER

you buy the bike as is, if you dont feel good about it go buy something else. It pisses me off when peopel buy something and have no clue what so ever as to the warrenty and siclaimer, they just buy it. Gad that pissses me off, what happened to buyer responcibility first

Fisrt you excercise your right NOT TO,
in stead of excersizing your MYTHICAL RIGHT To spout out and SUE

Just my 10 bucks worth and Ill be quite

Geez this pissed me off

[ July 17, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

• Ga426owner

Posted July 17, 2002 - 08:09 AM

Nooooooooooo Not this again.....AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

• yznvegas

Posted July 17, 2002 - 08:11 AM

Why is this crap even being revisited??? This was stupid 2 years ago and it's still stupid.

• thumper4life

Posted July 17, 2002 - 09:31 PM

that randy guy sure did talk alot :)

Posted July 17, 2002 - 09:42 PM

Vegas?? How is this stupid, Randy has made quite a few good points in regards to these issues with parts going bad under normal use. I bought my 01' 426 brand new and here it is more than halfway through 2002, if my fuel tank cracks then I dam sure want it replaced no questions asked. It should be able to stand up to motocross use since this is a motocross bike. Same goes for the clutch baskets. why in the he11 are some of you bashing this guy. I don't get that at all. If you don't like what you are reading then by all means hit the back button and read other posts. I myself do not go to church like I should but I was raised in the church and know wrong from right whether or not I follow the rules is my choice. James I will pray for your daughter. My mother has cancer and has been struggling with it for 8 years now. She is very sick but has been a fighter for 8 years. It just infuriates me to see some of you just running your mouth because we have one post that has some religious kick to it. Everyone should be able to say and do what they please and that means here also.
Now I believe firmly that Yamaha has had some problem they should address, I work for a BMW dealership and I deal with the BMW Motorcycles, I have a file a mile thick that deals with recalls because even BMW has problems that need to be addressed and the fact is if one person has a problem or even 100 have a problem it may be overlooked but I guarandamtee that Yamaha has had more than 500 clutch baskets explode, or tanks break, if they want to be the best then they should recall parts that are defective (to an extent)and replace them. No Manufacturer is without flaws but when a certain number is reached then a recall should be issued!!! Plain and simple. Now if you haven't got anything supportive to say then just hit your back button and don't look at this post again, it is that simple......Frank

Posted July 17, 2002 - 09:53 PM

well I did not realize that this post was almost 2 years old so if I offended anyone I am sorry, my bad, I still think this post did have some very good points though. How did this post get reopened anyway, I did not even see where yzkicks has responded in almost 2 years. I just had to vent a little after I seen a few hammering this guy who I thought in my opinion was just stating some facts, Frank

Related Content

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.