Gear undercutting in New Zealand

1 reply to this topic
  • Alternative

Posted December 16, 2009 - 08:01 PM

Does anyone in New Zealand know where I can get the gears of my 2002 WR426F undercut? I sent them to Boss Engineering Services in Wanganui, however they don't seem to have to necessary skills and/or equipment to do them properly so I got my money back. Are there any other places in NZ that will do them properly? I don't want to have to send them overseas or buy new gears. Any feedback appreciated.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • FzerozeroT

Posted December 16, 2009 - 08:22 PM

Give Steve at F1 Engineering a call 07-849 6110, if he can't help you out then he will know someone who can, he runs a few big $$ ducatis as well as dirt

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.