09yz450f carb

2 replies to this topic
  • chaddy721

Posted December 15, 2009 - 12:18 PM

quick question guys.. i was trying to get the boysen quickstart system to work on my bike..coulnmdt get it tuned rite..so back it goes...so here is the issue..they have me tke the stock leak jet out ad out a plug back in the hole...i replaced it back to stoc on that side..but the little hole next to it...should their be a little block going into it?..mies running stright thru now..cant remebr the stock setup..thanks...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Wes Woodin

Posted December 15, 2009 - 01:19 PM

quick question guys.. i was trying to get the boysen quickstart system to work on my bike..coulnmdt get it tuned rite..so back it goes...so here is the issue..they have me tke the stock leak jet out ad out a plug back in the hole...i replaced it back to stoc on that side..but the little hole next to it...should their be a little block going into it?..mies running stright thru now..cant remebr the stock setup..thanks...

you mean in the carb bowl?

• chaddy721

Posted December 15, 2009 - 05:41 PM

yea the piece like where the 2 holes are above the acc pump is.. i have pics of it in the jetting forum if you wanna take a look..thanks..

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.