GYTR Parts Yamaha 450 2010

10 replies to this topic
  • poliisi2

Posted December 15, 2009 - 10:50 AM

Hi. Where i can order GYTR parts for my bike? Do anybody have idea how GYTR complety head works? Any big Yamaha dealer in Miami?
Im from Europe and ordering is difficult sometimes from US.

• CaptainKnobby

Posted December 15, 2009 - 12:00 PM

I would first start by contacting Yamaha motor corporation in the US. I would then ask them if they would ship internationaly (I'm sure they would) but it might be a little expensive.

http://www.yamaha-mo...actus/home.aspx

• Justin Pearson

Posted December 15, 2009 - 03:12 PM

Hi. Where i can order GYTR parts for my bike? Do anybody have idea how GYTR complety head works? Any big Yamaha dealer in Miami?
Im from Europe and ordering is difficult sometimes from US.

We can get you anything Yamaha has to offer including GYTR. Keep in mind that if your bike is Euro spec many US spec parts will NOT* be compatible. :moon:

• DPW

Posted December 15, 2009 - 04:51 PM

Keep in mind that if your bike is Euro spec many US spec parts will NOT* be compatible. :moon:

can you give me an example of what would not be compatible?

• boosted22

Posted December 15, 2009 - 10:00 PM

We can get you anything Yamaha has to offer including GYTR. Keep in mind that if your bike is Euro spec many US spec parts will NOT* be compatible. :moon:

can you get a enduro style bashplate and radiator braces, every were i have looked wont too much for shiping to australia, or have them on back order. cheers phill.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mike546

Posted December 16, 2009 - 03:02 AM

If you could get everything in one box the shipping shouldn't be too bad. Doesn't Works Connection ship overseas? I know they will have the bash plate and braces available soon. I sold a rear spring for a KTM to a guy in Australia once for $50 and the shipping was $55 but he had it in 4 or 5 days.

• Justin Pearson

Posted December 16, 2009 - 08:37 AM

can you give me an example of what would not be compatible?

According to the OEMs it could be anything. Hubs/wheels can be different, CDI's, Stators, just about anything. The part numbers for Euro wont even come up in a US Fische system and vise versa. Anything we get OEM that is for a Euro spec bike comes with a disclaimer of no guarantee of compatability.

• Justin Pearson

Posted December 16, 2009 - 08:41 AM

can you get a enduro style bashplate and radiator braces, every were i have looked wont too much for shiping to australia, or have them on back order. cheers phill.

IF GYTR makes it, we can get it. Back orders on OEM are going to affect ANYONE who supplies OEM parts since they all come from the same place.

As far as shipping to Australia, we do it several times a day, the average cost is $35-$50 for most orders (average), large sized stuff can easily cost much more. We can give you an estimate before you order and we always correct shipping at the time we ship your stuff. :moon:

• Joe_Jet

Posted December 16, 2009 - 04:55 PM

if you download the manual it shows the same manual for us cdn as nz eur. the specs show 49t rear sprock vs 48. there are other diffs in specs, but most, if not all, seem to be related to sprock diff.

• grayracer513

Posted December 16, 2009 - 07:07 PM

Spring rates and steering geometry frequently differ, also.

• Joe_Jet

Posted December 17, 2009 - 12:42 AM

Spring rates and steering geometry frequently differ, also.

Yea...but usually a result of some simple change like sprocket...moves axle, changes steering geometry.

One thing i did notice was fork travel was different. I can`t imagine forks are different, but if preload was diff maybe it changes travel due shims or something?

I had a Canadian 2003 CRF450 and it was a little different, but all parts fit. Biggest diff was the new rounded endcap on the silencer vs the stinger they had in the US. Bike also came with extra air filter, levers, and complete top end kit, piston and gaskets.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.