03 WR 450 Blue to Yellow

1 reply to this topic
  • steveride

Posted December 14, 2009 - 09:35 PM

I just bought a mint 03 WR450 & would like to know what parts (year) I need to change the plastic to yellow like the 50th ann yz450.
If i get a clark tank, I was told I need to 04-06 rad shrouds on it, but will o6 fenders fit? I can get the plastic kit through yamaha with decals for a decent pric.e, is there anyone else who sells this? The front headlite bezal I will just paint semi gloss black as i want to keep the head lite.
any help would be great!
cheers

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • foxomatica

Posted December 15, 2009 - 12:24 AM

Sorry, no advice but I love that look. I thought about it a little bit for my 05. I think you would have to paint the frame, and go to a black seat and tank to make it look complete. Let us now how it turns out.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.