Online Stores For GYTR Parts

10 replies to this topic
  • Scoobster

Posted December 12, 2009 - 10:04 AM

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for some GYTR parts for my YZ450F like a billet clutch cover, enduro type skid plate etc so looking for recommended online stores that sell those type of GYTR parts and who will also ship to the UK as we don't get many GYTR parts over here

Thanks in advance

:banghead:

• Valerie Wilson

Posted December 12, 2009 - 10:14 AM

Sometimes you are already where you need to be.
The TT STORE!!!

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/

If you can't find what you are looking for online - Shoot us an email and we'll find it for you. It impossible to list everything we carry online, but odds are if its out there we can get it.

Also if the shipping charges seem high, especially if you are ordering oem parts. Make a note in the public notes section and we will take a look and adjust it correctly for you - and send it back to you for approval. Sometimes the weights are wrong in our system and we have to manually adjust them to get you a correct estimate. But don't fret.... we only charge you what it costs us to ship it to you when your order is ready to go.

• Scoobster

Posted December 12, 2009 - 12:17 PM

Thanks Valerie, i did look in the TT store but couldn't find any GYTR parts

• rexbond007

Posted December 12, 2009 - 12:24 PM

www.yamahasportsplaza.com

i bought gytr parts for a good price!!

• grayracer513

Posted December 12, 2009 - 12:28 PM

Thanks Valerie, i did look in the TT store but couldn't find any GYTR parts

That doesn't mean they can't get it for you. Drop them a line.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • nickeenoo

Posted December 12, 2009 - 01:16 PM

yamahapartsdepot.com. You might have to look up the part number from the Yamaha site and then put the part number in on the yamahapartsdepot.com site.

Nate

• Wes Woodin

Posted December 13, 2009 - 12:09 PM

Order from Alpha Motorsports in Rock Hill. You must call them and their number is on their web site. Alphamotorsports.net. Also you must ask for Gregg Rylee and say you heard about it from Wes Woodin. He will give you absolute best price. It's where I buy all of my stuff. Just my opinion. Good luck

• AZ Thumpdaddy

Posted December 13, 2009 - 05:56 PM

www.powerpartsplus.com

I am not sure if they ship to the UK. I have used them and the service was good.

• brianp25

Posted December 13, 2009 - 08:04 PM

+1 for www.yamahasportsplaza.com

• boosted22

Posted December 14, 2009 - 10:56 AM

i had a look at few these shops really wanted the gytr radiator brace, and enduro bash plate for my 010, but they wanted 260 to ship to austalia, and said most is on back order, bugger........

• mx730md

Posted December 14, 2009 - 12:17 PM

what method are they shipping? ups or usps or some other carrier? also is that 260 usd or austalia money? usps has flat rate boxs that are under $75 usa dollars.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.