wr400f owners manual

5 replies to this topic
  • bush_rider

Posted December 11, 2009 - 05:20 AM

Does anyone know where i can get an owners manual for a 1999 wr400f. I found one for a 2000 model, but i'm not sure if they would have changed much around between the two models.

Thanks for any help.

• matt4x4

Posted December 11, 2009 - 07:36 AM

http://www.yamahaown...ook.com.au/?r=0

• matt4x4

Posted December 11, 2009 - 07:38 AM

Guess I can't just post a link here anymore - my last post is in for approval, you'll have to wait until the gods allow it to be seen!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • l_campionero

Posted December 11, 2009 - 05:35 PM

It seems lately that 'website' URL's and e-mail addresses get 'flagged' for some reason.
Posted Image

• ArcticWR400

Posted December 11, 2009 - 05:40 PM

Does anyone know where i can get an owners manual for a 1999 wr400f. I found one for a 2000 model, but i'm not sure if they would have changed much around between the two models.

Thanks for any help.

I have one that the previous owner of my bike gave me when i bought it from him ('99 WR400). It also came with step-by step instructions (found here byt the TT url printed at teh bottom of them) on how to do throttle stop/grey wire/wr=>yz timing/uncork/airbox mods tucked into the first page. PM me if youd like and I can figure out how to PDF it and send it to you. :banghead:

• bush_rider

Posted December 13, 2009 - 02:12 AM

Thanks for the help, i think i should be able to get one from that site.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.