Standard handle bar specifications

4 replies to this topic
  • Lennie

Posted December 11, 2009 - 02:20 AM

Hi,

Does anyone know the spec of the standard handle bars on a 07 WR450 please, the bars are protaper. Does anyone know the height, angles, pull back etc.

Cheers.

• Bandit9

Posted December 11, 2009 - 05:44 AM

There should be a code on the bars. Once you find that, go to pro taper's website and look it up.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Lennie

Posted December 12, 2009 - 01:24 AM

The code is 1C3-90 on the handle bars and the code in the thumpertalk store is 1C3-26111-90-00 but the oem bars are $187!!!!!.

I cant find anything on the pro taper website, its a pretty useless website loads of flashy crap but no decent info!

Can anyone help with the bend specs please.

• Bandit9

Posted December 12, 2009 - 06:32 AM

I looked on Pro Taper's website for that code. Look's like they have changed there numbers up since 2006/2007. Since that bike is an 07, the bars were probably for 2006. That was 3 to 4 years ago afterall.

I would email pro taper with that code or email Scott's Performance with the code. They know all that stuff about bars. Scott's is usually who I go to first for bar/clamp info/help. If you call Scott's, ask for "James". That dude is great and will go out of his way to help you.

• Bandit9

Posted December 12, 2009 - 06:50 AM

I found this, it has some specs, but not official.

http://www.thumperta...p/t-533935.html

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.