Vibranators - bar vibration reducing thingies

2 replies to this topic
  • Mark_NZ

Posted December 09, 2009 - 12:10 PM

copy of an email I sent to ricorshocks regarding their vibranator handlebar vibration reducing thingies recently :

Hi Brian

Just a note to say how unhappy I am with the result of installing vibranators on my 06 (steel frame) wr450.

They made such a massive reduction in handlebar transmitted vibration (stock renthal bars) that my son (who previously could only ride the bike for about 10-20 minutes before his super sensitive hands went numb) wouldn't get off the bike and I am now stuck riding his bike. He is so much faster on my bike than I am - it is very discouraging.

We have fitted vibranators to a kdx200 and wr450 with excellent results and to a ktm 250sx with lesser but still worthwhile results.

Many thanks for an excellent product.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ASternad

Posted December 09, 2009 - 03:44 PM

I put a set on a 08 Husky 510TE (the engine has no counter balance) and they helped with the numbing sensation. 2nd vote of confidence for this product.

• YamaLink

Posted December 09, 2009 - 03:50 PM

Some of my desert racing buddies with hand issues swear by these.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.