2010 White YZ450 Backgrounds

37 replies to this topic
  • mcl_57

Posted December 08, 2009 - 08:46 PM

Does anybody know of any number backgrounds that go with the white color scheme of the 2010 YZ450F??:banghead:

• motojase316

Posted December 08, 2009 - 10:04 PM

Go on the decal works website, you can choose the colors and types of backgrounds you want and you can make them work with white the yz450f decalmx.com

• Mike546

Posted December 09, 2009 - 05:29 PM

What about black backgrounds too? I know some of you guys have them sitting next to you right now waiting for your bike to come in. Lets see some pictures if you already have them.

• Justin89

Posted December 09, 2009 - 09:04 PM

Check out www.dirtdna.com

He's already done several 2010 kits. There's a 2010 background kit for white on the home page...

• rider211

Posted December 11, 2009 - 08:28 PM

Does anybody know of any number backgrounds that go with the white color scheme of the 2010 YZ450F??:banghead:

Ya, Im sponsored by MGX unlimited I already got mine from them they have a few that go nice on the white&red stock but you can pick any design they have for any bike, pick any colors you want &they will make it for your bike for the same $,plus they wear out like steel does!....never. oh by the way i used there stuff long before i got hooked up with 50% off so im not trying to sell there stuff, try it it sells its self! it dont peel of like de cal works or most of the others

• Mike546

Posted December 12, 2009 - 04:36 AM

Ya, Im sponsored by MGX unlimited I already got mine from them they have a few that go nice on the white&red stock but you can pick any design they have for any bike, pick any colors you want &they will make it for your bike for the same $,plus they wear out like steel does!....never. oh by the way i used there stuff long before i got hooked up with 50% off so im not trying to sell there stuff, try it it sells its self! it dont peel of like de cal works or most of the others

How about a picture of them? :banghead:

• krony506

Posted December 12, 2009 - 06:17 AM

Here is a pic of MGX unlimited graphics, They are the best I have ever used.

Posted Image

• rider211

Posted December 12, 2009 - 09:36 AM

How about a picture of them? :banghead:

I haven't put them on yet,Im waiting till race season starts in the spring but here they are
Posted Image

• motojase316

Posted December 15, 2009 - 02:57 AM

Decal mxPosted Image

• Mike546

Posted December 15, 2009 - 03:08 AM

Looks good, how do they stick to the textured plastic? I should have mine tomorrow, now if I only had the bike.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • moto278

Posted December 15, 2009 - 02:08 PM

i was just curious. looking at pictures of the ama nationals i notice the pros run different(mayb smaller numbers) styl side panel numbers? do any aftermarket companies make that style? i thought it was kinda cool

• Mike546

Posted December 15, 2009 - 02:49 PM

i was just curious. looking at pictures of the ama nationals i notice the pros run different(mayb smaller numbers) styl side panel numbers? do any aftermarket companies make that style? i thought it was kinda cool

In sure if your asked for national style numbers they would do them.

• motojase316

Posted December 15, 2009 - 10:04 PM

The teams are allowed to run the smaller numbers to make room for sponsorship logos like in Europe, They use transponder scoring which makes seeing the numbers not really a concern. It might be a different concern with the lap scorers at your local track trying to see your race number to score you however, They usually require 6" numbers for that reason. If where you race uses transponders it shouldn't be any problem.

• motojase316

Posted December 15, 2009 - 10:09 PM

Looks good, how do they stick to the textured plastic? I should have mine tomorrow, now if I only had the bike.

They stick down reasonably well to the textured plastic but not as good as the smooth plastic. I f you use soapy water to install your decals, try not to spray it on the textured area, just the smooth, because you cant squeegee the water out to the surface and it will take a while to stick down.

• FinchFan194

Posted December 15, 2009 - 10:10 PM

i was just curious. looking at pictures of the ama nationals i notice the pros run different([COLOR="Red"]mayb smaller numbers) [/COLOR]styl side panel numbers? do any aftermarket companies make that style? i thought it was kinda cool

fusiongraphix.com does them I am not sure if they have 2010 templates yet but I am sure they will soon.

• ProMed

Posted December 16, 2009 - 06:24 AM

Go on the decal works website, you can choose the colors and types of backgrounds you want and you can make them work with white the yz450f decalmx.com

+100 Decal Works is hands down the best moto company I have ever worked with. Top notch quality, reasonable prices, fast shipping, excellent customer service. If you give them a call they can work up anything you want.

815-784-4000

They already have the 2010 Yamaha in their drop down menu.
http://www.decalmx.com/mxbkgs.ihtml

They also have an interactive on-line design tool available:
http://www.decalmx.com/pid198.ihtml

You can also get a free 2-day air upgrade if you enter code "2DayAir".

Posted Image

• (742)

Posted December 16, 2009 - 07:27 AM

I've got some ordered for mine... I will post pics after I get them, hopefully this week! I have a white 2010 YZ450f and my numbers that I have coming are Black background, White numbers, red and gray accent colors... I hope it will look good! I am kinda worried about it... I really wanted the blue one but settled on white, and not sure what it will look like since none of the graphics manufacturers have pic on the shape of the graphic that you are ordering... I tried ordering some that only cover the white portion of the number plates. we'll see!!!

• Wes Woodin

Posted December 19, 2009 - 09:01 AM

I use dirt digits and love them.

• boosted22

Posted December 19, 2009 - 02:06 PM

i orderd mine about a week ago from decal works, update online says they have been shipped so hopefully get them this week, and il try get some pics up.

• (742)

Posted December 19, 2009 - 09:56 PM

I've attached pics.photo.jpg

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.