Funky Carb Breather setup

No replies to this topic
  • KiwiThumper

Posted April 29, 2003 - 03:38 PM

Hi Fello TT'ers

Whilst trying to find the cleanest way to t-junction off my carb breather hoses I decided a little easy flow soldering was in order.
The following picture is what I did, and I must say it is really tidy, saves having to have 2 hoses going back from the carb and cost less than $3

All it took was a bit of 3/16 and 7/32 brass pipe (got it from a hobby shop) a little bit of filing with a round file and some easy flow solder.
The 7/32 pipe I filed two holes in it using a round file, cut off a couple of lengths of the 3/16 and with a hole filed in the middle of each, pushed them through the 7/32 pipe. Soldered them up and hey presto, a four way t-junction. :)

Posted Image

Cheers Dean

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.