anything for the WR on your XMAS list?

25 replies to this topic
  • panaman

Posted December 07, 2009 - 06:09 AM

I told my wife to get me the Acerbis Plastic skid plate.... and i see a nice size box under the tree and its light... so I am pretty sure its there

• diegox450

Posted December 07, 2009 - 06:13 AM

mmm.... an High comp piston and a set of hot-cams ???

• tribalbc

Posted December 07, 2009 - 07:12 AM

Well, not really for the WR, but used with.
A Go Pro helmet cam :banghead:

• panaman

Posted December 07, 2009 - 07:27 AM

Well, not really for the WR, but used with.
A Go Pro helmet cam :banghead:

i'll sell you mine :-)
I now use the Vholdr Countour HD camera.... its more low profile and easier to stop and start

• trailrider95

Posted December 07, 2009 - 07:37 AM

i wanted levers....but mom won get them because i supposedly dont let her into riding, and whatnot...(its a long story that had a hour fight with it)

• tribalbc

Posted December 07, 2009 - 07:46 AM

i'll sell you mine :-)
I now use the Vholdr Countour HD camera.... its more low profile and easier to stop and start

Those look nice. Did you get the 720 or 1080?

Our budget is just the good old wide angle model, no HD :banghead:

• panaman

Posted December 07, 2009 - 11:19 AM

i have the 720.... my gopro is the good old wide angle model.....

• tribalbc

Posted December 07, 2009 - 11:37 AM

Well too bad I know my wife already ordered me one, I'm sure we could have got the better deal from you :banghead:

You were happy with it all in all?

• panaman

Posted December 07, 2009 - 01:45 PM

Well too bad I know my wife already ordered me one, I'm sure we could have got the better deal from you :banghead:

You were happy with it all in all?

not really, batteries die pretty quick and its a pain to stop and start

• rkwfxd1

Posted December 07, 2009 - 06:23 PM

Mine just got a Clarke 3.6 gallon tank and a 52T Ironman sprocket. Next on the list is some blue bling bling. I usually keep my bike for about ten years so I might as well make her purty.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SJMC_DON

Posted December 07, 2009 - 06:54 PM

A new front hub, rotor, set of spokes, probably brake pads and might as well try out one of them front disc guards. Put the bearings and seals in my stocking. WHy not go all out and ask for a nice new smelly S-12 for the PNW winter:thumbsup: Hope I'm on the "nice list":smirk:

• tribalbc

Posted December 07, 2009 - 07:06 PM

A new front hub, rotor, set of spokes, probably brake pads and might as well try out one of them front disc guards. Put the bearings and seals in my stocking. WHy not go all out and ask for a nice new smelly S-12 for the PNW winter:thumbsup: Hope I'm on the "nice list":smirk:

What'd you hit????

• bubba79

Posted December 07, 2009 - 07:20 PM

im hoping for full YZ exhaust, or maybe a GUTS seat. silly yammie seat is just too damn hard for a seat rider.

• JM450

Posted December 07, 2009 - 08:20 PM

A Scotts damper mount kit and a set of those dunlop 756's that are on sale.

• SJMC_DON

Posted December 07, 2009 - 09:20 PM

What'd you hit????

:banghead: Who knows... I got up, shook off the cobwebs, picked up the bike and tore after the pack only to find out I had no front brake at the next downhill... tried to figure it out at the check point but ended up going back to the pit only find some SERIOUS deflection in the front rotor and a broken hub... it was one of those stupid crashes that hurt nothing more than my wallet and what was left of a great day... I have a spare at home but it truly is a "spare". Sunday was a "just for fun" harescrambles with an s-load of riding buddies so I did not have it in the pit:banghead:

Oh well, there was a bon-fire and cold beer calling me so it was still a great day:thumbsup:

I hope everyone gets whatever they want or need for Christmas and you are out riding... :cheers:

• tribalbc

Posted December 08, 2009 - 07:21 AM

Well if your looking for a front disc guard the Flatland I have is beefy but a little heavy. Obviously won't be a save all, but it's got some good gouges in it now so it's done it's job. Like you I'm sure, there's plenty of big boulders around my forks here :banghead:

Posted Image

• YamaLink

Posted December 08, 2009 - 09:06 AM

New air filter....because nephew ripped stock one while trying to making some Christmas money.

New grips...because I hang on for dear life trying to keep the 11 year old in sight

New tires....they're recently new but I've made the excuse of "it's the tires" while crashing during a bit of riding over my head.

• o2golfpar

Posted December 08, 2009 - 10:30 AM

Trick Dualsport Kit. http://trickdualsport.com/yamaha.php
This will be a fun winter project with my son. Once done we can have the expectation of riding on new trails and connector roads this spring. Now if the snow stops falling.

Edited by o2golfpar, December 08, 2009 - 11:10 AM.

• FzerozeroT

Posted December 08, 2009 - 01:20 PM

JD Jet Kit, Bills pipe, big port valves in the forks + fork and shock rebuild, shock pivot bearings, seal savers. Epic ride coming up for New Years :banghead:

• Parx_400

Posted December 10, 2009 - 07:53 AM

Mom and Dad are getting me A star supermoto leathers for mine. Girl Friend got me the matching gloves.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.