2010 YZ450f pics and mods...

32 replies to this topic
  • motojase316

Posted December 07, 2009 - 10:52 PM

I wonder how the graphics are going to stick to the the lower rad shrouds?

Not too good i don't think, I am having trouble with the same surface on the front of the numberplate area.

• motojase316

Posted December 08, 2009 - 01:34 AM

Thats where I got my last set from and I just got a quote from him the other day on a new set... $960 for a set of Black Excel rims with Black talon hubs and Black powder coated spokes... Probably going to go ahead and get them so I can put them on as soon as I get a new bike!

Yeah 742 they are great to deal with at KSR Wheels it's quality for sure, They are the best trued wheels I have ever put on my bike. That is a sweet deal for the black/black/black wheels, Get them!!!

• jakeeee

Posted December 08, 2009 - 10:20 AM

They come black wheeled here in europe too, look so much better,

What price did you pay for it?
over in the uk there £7000 which is alot, most of the other makes are £5500-6000

And also that exaust looks like it s very well made

• LEMMON1

Posted December 08, 2009 - 10:56 AM

exhaust does look sweet as well as the sprocket looks bitchen

• motojase316

Posted December 11, 2009 - 04:54 AM

Just received my GPR V4 steering stabilizer. Posted Image

• crf450rider64

Posted December 11, 2009 - 05:38 AM

Wow, its like a works bike with all the additions. Wish I could afford that stuff. I would probably never ride it, I would just wash it and admire it. LOL

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dbikes4life

Posted December 11, 2009 - 05:54 PM

must be nice! man im jealous!.... thats a hell of a bike man. a boy can only dream......

• ProjectDIRT

Posted December 11, 2009 - 06:10 PM

The black area if you use a heat gun let's the graphics stick pretty good. But when you fall on the black shit it turns grey kind of. So I can't wait till cycra makes so replacement stuff. The day I can buy it I will. That's one of my only complaints about the bike. Heat guns make puttin graphics on so easy.

• rider211

Posted December 11, 2009 - 08:36 PM

Posted Image
New DRD full system,good gains everywhere.
Posted Image
GYTR power tuner.
Posted Image
Ironman 50t rear spocket and DID X-RING chain.

Ironman sprocket's are good stuff it's bullet proof and looks sweet too! how does the dr d work? how does it change the power delivery???? I'm thinking off getting it I want something that gives it a better mid-top end, especially top

• Wes Woodin

Posted December 11, 2009 - 09:40 PM

I'm thinking off getting it I want something that gives it a better mid-top end, especially top

What????????? 4 strokers are bottom end grunt! Short Shift.:banghead:

• rider211

Posted December 12, 2009 - 08:51 PM

What????????? 4 strokers are bottom end grunt! Short Shift.:banghead:

It's got plenty of grunt, I need more on top like my 05 crf 450 or 09 kx450f had im not a novice i dont need that much low i keep momentum in corners so it's already in the mid most the time unless it's a realy tight track or section of track, I like a strong mid and good top, Not to have to shift like a 2 stroke"had to do that on my rmz450 didnt like it" I like to pull longer gears like i did with the 05 crf & 08&09 kx450fs, Thats my style of riding i like a bike to pull long and strong from bottom to top :cheers:

• honda597

Posted December 13, 2009 - 12:59 AM

Ironman sprocket's are good stuff it's bullet proof and looks sweet too! how does the dr d work? how does it change the power delivery???? I'm thinking off getting it I want something that gives it a better mid-top end, especially top

You will like what the pipe does for the top end. More mid and more top.
I gave it even more by adjusting the ignition and fuel curve with the GYTR POWER TUNER. The engine is very tunable.
The rear IRONMAN sprocket i have had since 2006, great product.

• rider211

Posted December 13, 2009 - 01:07 PM

You will like what the pipe does for the top end. More mid and more top.
I gave it even more by adjusting the ignition and fuel curve with the GYTR POWER TUNER. The engine is very tunable.
The rear IRONMAN sprocket i have had since 2006, great product.

thanks for your input on it, anyway could you please p.m. me what settings you used on the ign. & fuel? as now I'm ordering Dr.d ti. full system :banghead: id appreciate it very much i have the tuner but haven't used it yet was waiting on some testing 1st "i didn't want to be the test dummy and blow it up" lol, anyway I figured Dr.d would be good he always makes pipes that are targeted towards where a bike lacks power especially yamaha's since he's got so much to do with them,Thank's again

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.