Power now bottom line

7 replies to this topic
  • comp182

Posted April 29, 2003 - 05:53 AM

So what is the bottom line on the power now deal. is there a noticable diffrents or not. If so is it worth it???

• MN_Kevin

Posted April 29, 2003 - 06:17 AM

there are about 200 billion responses to this same question already.

Use the search feature. The 250 WR/YZ guys seem to have the most extensive info on this topic.

• comp182

Posted April 29, 2003 - 06:44 AM

I would agree that there is a billion posts and I have spent about a billion hours looking at them. But you know what I am either retarded or I just flat out did not get a clear answer.

• Chris_from_Oz

Posted April 29, 2003 - 06:50 AM

OK, in my case it made quite a bit of difference to the bottom end response. It allows me to lug the bike in tight stuff a lot easier, also can often run a gear higher in corners without bogging down. Its easy and cheap, also simple to remove if you decide for whatever reason that you don't like it (unlikely). There is no way i'd do without it now that i've tried it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mnelson78

Posted April 29, 2003 - 09:51 AM

Here's the results of a poll I made a while back. The poll wasn't limited to yamahas though.

If anyone still wants to take the poll go here:

• WR450F_RDR

Posted April 29, 2003 - 01:17 PM

Where is the best place to buy a Power now, price wise, Is it applicable to the 03 WR450?? Any information is appreciated.

• comp182

Posted April 30, 2003 - 03:06 AM

Thanks for all the info guys. I guess that I will be buying one in hopes that it will improve the off Idle bog I get even after the BK mod and Larryco jetting.

• Jonesy920

Posted April 30, 2003 - 04:01 AM

motosport outlet has the best price ....

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.