Bad Day For This Guy 2010 yz450f

24 replies to this topic
  • NortonMoto

Posted December 02, 2009 - 12:03 AM

Found this on craigslist!
http://sacramento.cr...1491036409.html

• jeffboyd47m

Posted December 02, 2009 - 05:05 AM

That is a bad day. I hope he had insurance. I always call my agent on the way home from picking up my bike to give her a VIN # and make sure I'm covered.
JB

• (742)

Posted December 02, 2009 - 05:44 AM

I can't stand a thief. Wouldn't you love to catch those S.O.B.'s in the act trying to rip off your stuff.

Whoever you are... Sorry to hear about the loss, I hate hearing stories like that and I hope you catch them...

• cowboyona426

Posted December 02, 2009 - 07:20 AM

Hopefully he gets his toys back NOT trashed and the thief gets what's coming to him.

• YamaLink

Posted December 02, 2009 - 07:44 AM

Seems a few thieves struck over the holiday. I know a YZF rider who was ripped off.

Tip: do not leave your holiday gifts in your car unlocked even while visiting friends/relatives for just a little bit. I was ripped off while parked on the street a few years ago. Thief got my gear bag with new Asterisk braces, TLD helmet, etc.

Anyway, hope the 2010 is found.

• Thumper38

Posted December 02, 2009 - 08:42 AM

I would love to catch them in the act! it would not be pretty.

• grayracer513

Posted December 02, 2009 - 09:05 AM

Thieves should be beaten for 30 minutes once a week for a year, then thrown in prison for ten.

Or killed.

• Thumper38

Posted December 02, 2009 - 09:10 AM

I like the killed part! So we don't have to pay for them! I love my guns

• TRUC

Posted December 02, 2009 - 09:24 AM

5 yrs ago i actually woke while 4 kids at 1:00 am were trying to break into my m/c trailer(2ktm's ,1 bbr).Lets just say the 12 guage did the talking!
I wish him luck!

• cowboyona426

Posted December 02, 2009 - 09:28 AM

Thieves should be beaten for 30 minutes once a week for a year, then killed.

I like this option, saves the taxpayers money.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted December 02, 2009 - 09:39 AM

The taxpayer funding under my plan would be limited to housing in a Mexican border jail for the first year, and salary for the personnel doing the beatings. After that, they'd be sent to do their ten years in Sudan or Libya.

• cowboyona426

Posted December 02, 2009 - 10:16 AM

The taxpayer funding under my plan would be limited to housing in a Mexican border jail for the first year, and salary for the personnel doing the beatings. After that, they'd be sent to do their ten years in Sudan or Libya.

Works for me!

• jayh300

Posted December 02, 2009 - 10:49 AM

Grayracer for pres.....

talk about a foreign policy..... screw up here, we are sending you some place "exotic...."

I like it..
jay

• brentn

Posted December 02, 2009 - 12:14 PM

They should put theives on prison farms, have them get up at 4am and stay up until 8pm doing hard manual pig shit shoveling labor.
I'd love to see cons growing produce and raising livestock for the country, so much better than shanking each other in a cell while trying to come up with new gang signs using their hands...

• nephic

Posted December 02, 2009 - 09:26 PM

People should just quit taking crap that doesn't belong to them.

• saccityfire

Posted December 02, 2009 - 09:37 PM

Too bad he doesn't put any other info like vin # for the bike or even a phone number to call him if you spot a new one. I live in the area and would love to help catch the bugger that stole this stuff.

I'm betting it's someone he knows or a neighbor who knows he got the new bike and what it's worth.

• Family Man

Posted December 03, 2009 - 08:51 AM

I agree fully with grayracer513. I have 0 tolerance for a thief and bike thieves are some of the worst. Hey, the good new is that the dirt bike theft qualifies as a felony here in Cali. Maybe he will do some jail time, maybe. However, the state should let the bikes owner burn the thieves privates off with the hot header pipe from the bike he stole. In front of the Capital in Sacramento. No pain killers, Slow and painfully, then release him. It would be a slow agonizing death worthy of a thief, justice. If they did this regularly you could leave your stuff out as you should be able to with no worries of it being stolen. The good people would never have to worry about theft or adequate punishment. They wont, the system is whacked out. Just punishment would be called inhumane by the idiots. Look at all the people who wine about child pedophiles, murderers and rapists getting the electric chair, WTH. They say its inhumane...

• Thumper38

Posted December 03, 2009 - 11:01 AM

I agree fully with grayracer513. I have 0 tolerance for a thief and bike thieves are some of the worst. Hey, the good new is that the dirt bike theft qualifies as a felony here in Cali. Maybe he will do some jail time, maybe. However, the state should let the bikes owner burn the thieves privates off with the hot header pipe from the bike he stole. In front of the Capital in Sacramento. No pain killers, Slow and painfully, then release him. It would be a slow agonizing death worthy of a thief, justice. If they did this regularly you could leave your stuff out as you should be able to with no worries of it being stolen. The good people would never have to worry about theft or adequate punishment. They wont, the system is whacked out. Just punishment would be called inhumane by the idiots. Look at all the people who wine about child pedophiles, murderers and rapists getting the electric chair, WTH. They say its inhumane...

I could not agree more! Great post!

• dirt_rider_39

Posted December 03, 2009 - 12:10 PM

With the recent shooting in Washington of the 4 officers by a piece of shite that should have been in prison......perhaps its time for the bleeding hearts to start thinking about the victims of crime and not the criminals commiting them, odds are these theives have been doing some form of theft prior to this and have perhaps been caught.

We all hear from the press after the asshat had murdered or caused harm to someone " that the suspect was known to police" or had a lengthy record.....

If they commit a crime, LOCK them up...if they do it again....make them dissapear...

We need to get tough on the people responsible for letting the criminals out....That ass that let the guy out that should have been in prision for 90 years...he should be charged too...

• FinchFan194

Posted December 03, 2009 - 05:38 PM

They should just make all criminals sterol so they cannot reproduce then natural selection will take care of the rest over time. Repeat offenders of even minor crimes should be locked up and the key thrown away.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.