Lighting Coil

1 reply to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted September 07, 2000 - 06:06 AM

Do you know what it takes to mount a lighting coil on a YZ426? I was thinking about getting a WR lighting coil so I can put on a pencil beam headlight for night riding. Has anyone done this yet?

I have no experince with this so I'm up for suggestions.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JK

Posted September 07, 2000 - 07:41 PM

Contact Baja designs. They have everything you need. All you need is enough desire to get what you want and the means to pay for it.Where I live we have what we call urban motocross. It is a 50 mile loop made up of a huge loop of combo trails and streets much of which we ride at night.We blast thru it so fast that nobody knows we are comming or that we have already been thru. It is sort of like, what was that, a lawn mower? That's right Larry.The secret is simple, keep it silent and fast and dont run the same route more than once a week. There is great fun to be had. Just be carefull not to step on anyones toes and they wont step on yours.
Onward thru the fog.

Related Content

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  35 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.