2010 MXA YZ450F Test

27 replies to this topic
  • Mike546

Posted December 02, 2009 - 05:50 PM

There is one on Ebay $7900 with free shipping.
http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item53de67720f

I'll go and watch you rip it up. I'm no B rider but the C class will probably look like experts.

• RCannon

Posted December 02, 2009 - 08:50 PM

I was about to predict they would say, "We added a tooth to the rear to bring third gear in sooner." :banghead: :cheers:

Well sure, but how was the midstroke harshness?

• psmith85

Posted December 02, 2009 - 09:05 PM

I was at Hangtown today for Wednesday afternoon practice. A friend that had national number 33 back in the day and still races in the Gang and Old Timers has been doing some suspension testing with a local suspension shop. He mentioned the throttle response is so good that he finds himself chasing the bike at times. He never mentioned the idea of adding a tooth to the rear.

• Huckster

Posted December 03, 2009 - 03:56 AM

There is one on Ebay $7900 with free shipping.
http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item53de67720f

I'll go and watch you rip it up. I'm no B rider but the C class will probably look like experts.

$8k for a dirt bike and that is a pretty good deal. Man I am having a hard time with that. Even if they are offering 0,0,0 for 12 months.

Last year I had the chance to race with a guy who actually podiumed @ LL in the 30B. I saw him for 2 turns....I think I am safe in saying that he would've been top 5 in the 30A class on that day. It does seem to bring out the pro sandbaggers...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted December 03, 2009 - 09:19 AM

Well sure, but how was the midstroke harshness?

:cheers: :banghead:

Last year I had the chance to race with a guy who actually podiumed @ LL in the 30B. I saw him for 2 turns....I think I am safe in saying that he would've been top 5 in the 30A class on that day. It does seem to bring out the pro sandbaggers...

Many moons ago, a guy showed up at one of our local TT races with a very slick looking set of leathers with his number on the back, etc., and signed up to ride the B class under the name, Rod Behring. I don't know, what do you think?

I beat him anyway.

• thumpinberry

Posted December 03, 2009 - 08:11 PM

one on ebay is gone,should be here next week

• DPW

Posted December 04, 2009 - 05:42 AM

The MXA test was pretty straight forward nothing we haven't heard before for the most part. Sounds like a good bike

• 07 kx

Posted December 04, 2009 - 03:38 PM

do you need to take 10cc of oil out of the forks?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.