Best slip on for 09 yz450f?

24 replies to this topic
  • alstar250

Posted December 26, 2009 - 04:48 PM

only possible problem with the dr d is noise.

..that and the fact that it's a FULL SYSTEM and is over $450 - Hence the "best slip on" thread

• hagz

Posted December 29, 2009 - 10:26 PM

Hey, I own the same bike and just bought the Big Gun EVO-R (Race) that comes with a removable quiet vortex insert and spark arrestor screen from JCmotors.com for $219! They are blowing them out and I just ordered one yesterday. I had a big gun on my old 250f years ago, and back then they had a bad rap for being so loud but it did produce amazing power compared to stock, but now BIG GUN has been redisigned and states they produce AMA limits of 96db-98db and down to 94db with the insert. I like all the options of removing inserts and s/a which you need when riding in Ca. going from tracks, to trails, to State riding areas. Plus they look pretty bitchin!

Hagz
09 YZ450f times 2

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ofrdrcr

Posted December 30, 2009 - 04:59 AM

I put on a 2 brothers m-7 and it woke the bike up alot. Just look into the stock muffler and see how little the hole is inside. Louder, but worth it. No jetting changes.

• coreyl

Posted January 01, 2010 - 11:18 PM

go with fmf they are very reliable

• Lankyrider

Posted January 10, 2010 - 02:10 AM

I put on a 2 brothers m-7 and it woke the bike up alot. Just look into the stock muffler and see how little the hole is inside. Louder, but worth it. No jetting changes.

Do you use a quiet insert on it?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.